The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

@Tenc people like to see one side of the story and judge that's it. Harsen had to convince his father to marry Ercella rejecting the royal princess and then got told "he was an option" but ya let's forget about that yes.
And then this guy hasn't seen shit that has been going on in Ercella's life that's why he can say these encouraging words that hold no value because he's completely oblivious to the problems that stop her from pursuing her goals. Its like saying "Be happy what's stopping you" to a depressed person. I get it, noone has said this to her before but if think about it for a second you can see how absurd it sounds. Forget being a ship, she could call this guy her child lmao.

Supporter
Yes I want her to be able to do what she wants and fully capable of too, instead of people saying it doesnt concern her (when it totally does) or that she can't. Heck I just want her to be happy, not saying she's never done anything wrong or such but her life is pretty sad...

I legit shed tears in the end of the chapter. she needs love AND encouragement from her loved ones but everyone seemed to just dismiss her through her life. feeling worthless all her life, being told to just focus on her role as a wife (giving birth to an heir) is just ugh. I really feel bad for her. I hope this man will help her set her own meaningful goal for her life

Sometimes, the best encouragement comes from strangers who really don't know that much about a situation.

What he said is not the same as telling a depressed person "don't be depressed, be happy" instead it's more of a "You can be happy, you deserve it", which is not dismissing the struggle, it's just affirming something that people often forget, everyone deserves to be happy.

Except for people who voted in favour of Brexit, they deserve to suffer.

Ahem, I mean...she's been told for 17 years that she should just be there but do nothing, that combined with the guilt over her choices, can lead anyone to believe that they don't deserve to be happy, that they don't deserve to feel as if they matter.

That being said, I don't think that this kid is going to be a 2nd ML. 🤔

AFFAIR TIME BABY, LET'S GO. LEAVE UR PIECE OF SHIT HUSBAND U DONT NEED HIS EMOTIONALLY CONSTIPATED ASS ANYMORE GIRL

@Tenc it's a piece of fiction so im not taking it seriously lol but ur point of Harsen loving her is eh bc whats the point of that if he's god fuckin awful at expressing it. ik an affair would just be an additional burden in her already troubled life but some people just want to see our FL be encouraged and appreciated instead of always being put down/shut down by those around her (without thinking of the consequences afterwards). she and her husband *will* eventually work it out but that doesnt mean he still isnt a subpar small dick ML rn.

She needed those words. But how will she go forward now? Can't wait to see.

She should leave her husband and take her son with her. At least she cares about her son, even if it was late. They can travel and be scholars together. Just be happy and live freely, making their own decisions. No, I don't feel as much sympathy for the husband. He didn't do much as a father nor as a husband. Since he's so wrapped up in himself, he can have all the me-time he wants while those two live their own lives.

Dex-chan lover
Divorce and marry this guy. Her husband is too traditional and stuck in the old way. Yeah he got the woman he loved but he didn't take care of her mental state after leaving her for so long to fight alone at home

This guy is a scholar and encourages her interest. He's probably open to new ideas and maybe knows about the postpartum period, or have some idea. Plus he saw her hurt foot and did something about it unlike her own husband that just watch her walk off then the son watched her limp to her room 😡. I support this guy as mL

Well at this point if they can communicate and forgive each other, they can mend their relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, she really needed to hear those words. Imagine such a bright young woman who kept being denied and told she doesn't need to do anything and is useless... for every single day. That is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread