The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

Still don't see the harm with that phrase, really. It's a society where arranged political marriages are commonplace. Harsen would have grown up knowing this but instead he got butthurt and did nothing to actually change her mind about him.

@alby94 Her other “choice” convinced her that Hansen didn’t love her and that she was just his “best choice”. That douche poisoned her marriage. Reread it if you missed it.

im- im- if they actually get a divorce im DEFINITELY rooting for the brunette guy and ercella 🤧🤧

@Danni4 a looot of shit happened to him and her both as they got married iirc. His father dying, him having to go to war, him being told he was her best choice, him returning to some douche hitting on his pregnant wife, him returning to deal with his horrible relatives and put the duchy into functional shape. Like, yes you are supposed to feel sympathy. Cuz not only after all of that, his wife had post partum depression and no one knew how to help her even if he wanted to. Both of them had a shit time, their marriage was kind of screwed from the start. Putting the full blame on anyone is not only hateful but completely uncalled for.

@moonpieee for real. People throwing blame and shit around when it was obvious they both had a shit time from reasons outside their control. It’s almost like they didn’t read 👀! They’re thinking with their bottom half’s and not their heads.

30% of comments: Divorce him and jump on this pretty new guys wiener!! 😍😍😍

30% of comments: Divorce isn’t a good idea, or that easy a decision to make.

30% of comments: I hope they make up now!

The remaining 10% of comments are mine.

@Tenc You can keep saying it, but I have no doubt people will come out the woodwork to shit on Harsen and put Ercella on a pedestal, like they do every chapter since the whole flashback arc. You have people doing it right now even when the chapter flat out has Ercella realize she might have fucked up! 🤡

Author just keeps slipping us those little hints, at maybe we can resolve this misunderstanding...
It kindof feels like a tease because I want some resolution so badly! But I know things are moving in a good way

And honestly, their discussions feel like they're getting to more of the real stuff than manga will usually go for

They are both wrong. I don't pity Ercella because her words are poisonous. Why would someone who stayed neutral for so long proposed to her? It's obvious he likes her. He knows the meaning of the flower. He chose it himself. All she's done was saying 'you're my best choice'. He sacrificed a lot for her. Harsen is also shitty at communication. He didn't know how to handle Ercella after her postpartum depression. Both of them drifted apart.

I don't think divorce would be the only healthy solution for Ercella. She should have cleared up all the misunderstandings. Even if she gets together with the new guy. It's going to be the same shit if she behaves the same. Idk why it's so hard for her to comprehend the word 'best choice'. It's not like choosing fish in a market damn it. Her bro knows that Harsen stalking his sister like crazy. He is head over heels with his sister yet he doesn't say shit.

guys who is this guy again i don’t remember and i hope things get clears out cause i like the fl and ml

Whatever happens, I just want them both to become happy. I don't care if it's together with each other, or with other people, or even alone. I just want them to learn to love themselves and enjoy the life they have.

Hello I'm the TL.
For those who're wondering, the brown-haired guy is Juan. They first met at ch 7 in a bookstore. He's the one who told Ercella is amazing for her ability to master many languages.

who is the ML is this manhwa?? i hope this guy is just a friend who help the MC rather than love interest. i prefer a story where both of them fix their relationship than just find another.

glad she finally realised that how shit the phrase “best choice”. I hope they can communicate better now by trying to put themselves in each other’s shoes

Fed-Kun's army
Lady's trying her hardest to deal with her life, even going as far as trying to understand Harsen and why what she says upsets him... get the feeling Harsen doesn't give a shit.

I have no right to say what right or wrong in the relationship of people even if it's manhwa 🤣

At least she finally realized how poisonous her word was even though she didn't mean it. But there's always the word people didn't mean it when they say, but it hurt.

Either way, at least they both try Harsen was also trying hard and sacrifice everything he could to protect her and the family whatsover.
And now she too, is trying to understand and be better.

A lot of development incoming in the future I hope

I like ercella.. she is showing how 'human' she is. Getting hurt, getting to learn how to do better, i think she is trying hard. There is no one perfect, and its not like we can choose the right path everytime. But she is going forward trying her best to do better.
It is that kind of attitude that impress me

Glad she’s acknowledging her mistakes. Since the author has the capacity to write this, I feel assured that Harsen and Vicente will get the same treatment too

Users who are viewing this thread