The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

No matter where you go, nothing will change if it doesn’t start with you. When you know someone got hurt by your words and actions but continue to turn a blind eye, that’s on you.
That’s why I’m very proud of Ercella. You go girl. Harsen on the other hand.... oh well.

There might be some things too late, but that shouldn’t stop you from doing better.

"Young girl" how flattering to a mother of a teenager 😂

Hm... I'm a bit afraid to find out about his family. What if he's from the opposing family that went to ruin by Harsen's hand? Or did they went to ruin? Ah, can't remember. I'm thinking of the family of the guy who wanted to marry her before Harsen.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok lesgo girl have a nice conversation with harsen just this time be upfront abt your feelings

I'm glad she's finally figured out why that bothered Harsen so much, it's one of the things that dorve a wedge into their relationship from the start. Now please have a calm non-emotionally charged conversation between husband and wife.

comparing on all the things she suffered because of him not caring ,the "best choice" is not even that bad.hes soft :D

I want him to be the male lead ❤️ But I hope she’ll talk to harsen en explain what she meant when she said you were my best choice because I feel bad for him. Thank you for translating 🙌🙏

He'd be such a good ml candidate but we all know that she's gonna end up w her hubby ofc

Oh thank you
I'm glad that they have this conversation and she she realized something for herself about herself. Also it's relieved that she found out what was so bad in this phrase for her husband persecrive. Let's have a conversation between wife and husband, i mean really conversation. Good luck, Ercella

Thanks for the update!!
Ercella looked so relaxed in this chapter, i hope she will manage to come out more often 😊

Well just because this new guy is 'nice' on the surface it doesn't mean that he would be a good husband for her and for her child or not, it's not that simple I think

Personally I just want her and her husband to communicate more better so they can overcome all of the misunderstandings exist between them
We all know that they both actually love each other dearly even if they don't seem like to show it bluntly in front of each other's face
Thanks for the update

Group Leader
A chapter that doesn’t tear my heart apart. Love this. Thank you team!

Glad to see Ercella enjoying herself in chapter... Hope that they can start to clear the air, with this realization

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread