The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

I'm feeling 2nd ML vibes from him!!! He's so nice and understanding. Why must you hurt me this way.

fudge i caught up.

i'm only satisfied that our FL finally have experienced genuine fun after all of that happened. and i'm happy she figured it out ^^ good job FL 😄

People really want the new dude to be second ML and honestly I feel like ercella and harsen seem to genuinely love eachother and just don’t know how to express it, I’d rather see them try to work out their misunderstandings then get another male lead....

Did I miss anything where did this new mans came from. I just wanna say thank you but I would like to clear up he confusion as well 😹

I'm glad she knows what best choice sounds like from a different perspective, her husband, although annoying, looked so sad 🥺

Oof she looks so relieved today, i really hope this new guy doesn't come and fall in loved lmao

Fed-Kun's army
ooo wow im glad she asked that, i wonder if she will talk about it with harsen soon

Someone please give me a piece of your memory, who is this guy? How can he and ercella knew each other? And he don't know that she's Harsen wife and from visaride family?

@whatever_voyez She met him in a library when she went out with her son to shop. The dude was impressed she knew about the complex/difficult book she took from the shelves and they had a nice long intellectual talk.

@ TheLandofFrostandSnow You’re not. She was obviously hurt by her “other option” when he said that Hansen would only see her as his “best option” despite not knowing anything about their relationship because he was upset and jealous. Despite being hurt by those words and thoughts, she used the same exact wording to Hansen’s face and didn’t recognize that he would have felt hurt if he cared about her even a little bit. She’s dumb, but not malicious. She was using those words to comfort herself because she convinced herself she didn’t need his love and she made the right choice.

@literal Yeah, when I got into the first couple of chapters, it was actually pretty realistic. They touched upon a lot of problems people have in real relationships.

Aggregator gang
@lilly11223
From what I heard, ML got involved in a scheme to usurp the line of succession and place someone else on the throne, this would involve FL's nephew being killed since her dead sister's son is the crown prince. ML wasn't interested at first since the prince is his wife's nephew but when FL was running from reality and he was bitter he ended up involved. To not have FL and son dragged down by this shit show he got involved in after ML and FL some what made up, they divorced. Failing to usurp the throne would mean all his property taken, title stripped and the family punished but since FL and son left and gave up the Bernhardt name would be fine since they were not part of the family anymore. FL also ends up inheriting her brother's title after he suddenly got sick and died and his son being too young to inherit, him having named her his successor.

finally sumbdy explained it to her!!

still dunno who this guy is but i like him alrdyyy (not as 2nd ML tho coz i want her and harsen to work it out still)

Oh yey! We have a half-resolution to that best choice thing. Glad she's in a better mood now.
And wow . He might be a prince?!

Users who are viewing this thread