The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 4

Mimicking all the other readers here by saying that this is a refreshing plotline! I'm excited to see the developments between the family and watching MC grow!

he will understand his mother's feelings and her possible puerperal disorder. sometimes, it's hard to accept the child for mother. my mom had the same and my father wasn't really supportive either. (and my grandmas and others made it worse) but thank god, she overcame it as we grow old. thanks for the chapter!

Just try to emphatize with her... being a woman is not easy even in this kind of era. And imagine if you live in that era, getting married so young and having a baby on your own when you still want to feel the youth, and people expect you to be a good mother. Its so hard....
I can't force ppl to understand this situation. But everyone has their own capacity to handle things

it must’ve been hard for her to suddenly be thrown into motherhood before she even reached the peak of her youth... :( i look forward to her character development

@Randompasserby18 agree with you 100%. Being a mum is not easy, particularly at the age of 22 wherein she's just reached adulthood and suddenly having her freedom restricted because of her motherly obligations. Plus it sounds like the marriage was a necessity for survival, so she probably wasn't mentally ready to become a mum. Not saying the way she treated her son is right, but you can certainly empathise with that feeling of being shackled after giving birth.

i understand and sympathize with both of them, i just hope the duke isn’t a bad person and doesn’t go in between them

100% agree with points mentioned below...both should be sympathized with, even if her plight doesn't fully excuse the neglect she put her son through. Wanted to point out that she had him at age 17, since her son was 5 when she was 22 :( definitely a difficult situation

@LFantasy @Randompasserby18 I do agree. When I was 15 a friend got pregnant and had a kid when she was only 16. She told us that she misses being a kid and going out to parties and buying stuff to make her pretty.. So in regards to our Mc it's great that she realized what's truly important and now wants to fix things ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

NO OF COURSE NOT VICENTE SHE CAME BACK JUS FOR U 🥺🥺🥺 IM SAD SAD

THANK U BORED CORONA KIDS I LOVE ALL UR TRANSLATIONS AAAAAAA <333333 LOVE U MWAH

@Randompasserby, although im not a mom, I can understand....my mom used to be very hardworking, even in vacas we would always see her on her laptop doing work. But now, she changed and does less work now.....I think she realized she had to make a decision to change.

@Raghd-2002, you should check out 'the only ending for the villainess is death' or, 'shadow queen' or, 'beware of the villainess' manga. The art is soo good. And the FMCs are so cool! Especially the last chapter of season 1 of 'the only ending for the villainess is death' .....it made me cry &-&

No....dont say that, .....ahem...FMC's son...(im not good at memorizing names, sorry) I hope he realizes that his mom loves him soon...Q-Q

Thanks for the update, Bored Corona Kids!! Please don't stress yourself out, you have to rest! 😤🥰💕

Group Leader
I appreciate that the son can at least understand how the mc would feel as his mother, although thats not how she feels anymore necessarily. Itd be grewt if they could have a proper discussion of how they feel especially going forward. I anticipate the duke's involvement in their domestic affairs going forward too, but i guess the focus right now is the mc and son's relationship. I hope it doesnt get dragged out

I think that although it would’ve been better if she had been able to return to the past before she neglected her son would’ve been great but I think it’s good too that she didn’t. In the sense that this way she can make it up to her son instead of having had a timeline where she neglected her son and that son never realized or was able to experience his mother’s love for him

Dex-chan lover
lmao girl don't just fall asleep! now u leave your son questioning his own existence

Users who are viewing this thread