The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. They gotta think she went a little nuts with her drastic change in attitude

I love how tactile the fl and the ml are; it's strange to see a marriage born out of duty be in a good, even tender relationship. It's clear that they are not romantic towards each other, but they still treat each other so well! I love it

@PeachyBee til 22 at least she was still whining about going to parties wearing pretty dresses... her father passed, she was forced to grow up too fast but as soon as the storm passed her mental age went back to what was supposed to be when he died and never really matured again. This is actually a pretty common response to trauma, I just don't think the writing is portraying it properly.

Group Leader
I read some spoilers, and
FL suffered from depression after her pregnancy, and trauma after witnessing the ML murder someone in front of her. She was not in the right state of mind to take care of herself, let alone her son (whom she feared might turn out to become like the ML). And yes, the ML does love her, but he is involved in a political conspiracy that the FL will discover later.

yep, she literally lived her previous life until the age of 35, however she seems to be very clueless/doesn't act and think like a proper adult.

Ngl I really hate the Fl. What a pathetic role model. It's reasonable for Vicente to hate her! Even kill her tbh! Beside, all she think about is I regret this I regret that instead of he should've experience this and should be loved like that... I'm dying to see how to storyline change my affection towards her.

Damn you guys are wayyyy too harsh on her. She's honestly one of the most realistic fls I've seen.

@konohananiji what is this political conspiracy?

I'll give the FL a few more chapters. She's doing her best the way she can. When the kid was 5 years old, she was just 22. Meaning she gave birth at 17 guys. Maybe she felt deprived of the opportunity to enjoy life while she was young. So I'd like to reserve judgment until I see more.

Group Leader
i actually like this mc. she's not rly annoying, and i'd say her behavior thus far is within the realms of reasonable given her circumstances. it's not like she's thoughtlessly pursuing some ideals, she just wants to mend her relationships and live without regrets given a second chance at life. what's so dislikeable about her??

To anyone who hate the MC, I'm guessing you guys have never known women who give birth at a young age. I know several women who gave birth young, and they told me how much they regret missing their youth, especially since they were told to held different standards (basically being told to just stay home like a proper 'wife' and 'mother') by everyone around them. MC's behavior is like that. Remember guys, when her son was 5 years old, she was just 22. That meant she was 17 years old when she gave birth. Unless you guys had also gave birth at that age and did not feels like you missed your youth, then you have no place to criticize her. Honestly, both MC and her son need to be emphatized.

I wonder what's with harsen? And dayum why's that hag there? Is she a stalker?? What a hindrance 🙄😒

Users who are viewing this thread