The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 9

I’m not sure why no one helped her when her child was born, she was clearly suffering from postpartum depression. It’s not all her fault she had no relationship with her son. And why is it being assumed the dad did? Seems like he just oversees his education but doesn’t necessarily give him hugs and blatant love of any sort.

i've seen that specific tea cup and saucer everywhere. I wonder if there's just stock images for manhwa artists

@Pinkcheese wait till chapter 20 and you'll see how broken mc got because of the events that happened around her while she was pregnant (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So the doctor said it wasn't poison, but a sudden illness in an otherwise healthy woman is too sus. Hmmm....

Bloodletting as a medical treatment? Yeah... not high hopes for the medical technology in this world. Better avoid sus drinks because it seems like she was poisoned long-term.

This may be villainy, but also remember that the Victorian’s accidentally poisoned themselves all the time. Having it be the result of some household product or pesticide would actually be really interesting for a change

Users who are viewing this thread