The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

Depression is like that, you don't know why you're feeling worse and worse, you have thoughts you don't want to have
It's eating you little bit by little bit
It's a really realistic way to describe that in this manhwa

Dude this one is so good. It portrays depression so well, its devestating. It's so refreshing to see and it breaks my heart omgg

Hmm the art sometimes seem quite alien and emotionless, granted I’m only at chapter 12 but I hope it gets better.

+1 for the psychological tag. Tbh the genre that currently listed doesn't completely gives the readers a proper glimpse for the story.

I’m so confused?? Are we still in the flashback? Are we back in the present? Who was that guy at the end please no love triangle

The truth is i think the baron should just tell her, because she need to know the truth (about their family's circumstances that caused by the marriage to visaride), then asking her husband and finally broke the misunderstanding

Well, it's not that simple, but so simple🤔

I can’t believe I cried. This a first that I could actually relate at the FL. Or maybe the plot itself could be applied in real life. I thought, I would hate her because of the summary about abandoning her son, but her case is really relatable. And because of lack of knowledge considering the era, I think, they’re not familiar of pregnancy’s mood swings and postpartum. Not only that, she’s a first time mother, who still doesn’t know how to take care a baby. And she have to face it all alone. It must have piled up, and yet no one tried to understand. Not to mention, the people in the estate are being jerks, too. I applaud her for trying to change.

I swear to God these other characters are starting to annoy me. Is a little compassion a hard thing to ask for? Like JFC give Ercella a break!!

Thank God the Baroness understands.

Ah I seriously dislike Ercella. I am so glad that duke gave her a piece of his mind. Such an inconsiderate woman.

I LOVED the Baroness!!! Her actions show that there are people who understand how debilitating depression, and in this case the issues that come as a result of having a child, is!

@Maryah, She is depressed, fine. But she was an adult woman, married, a mother. She didn't even try to do something for her husband and child. She focused on herself, to a degree that makes you resent her. If she was unable to go on with this, she should have just left instead of being a burden on everyone. It's just my personal pov. She is annoying, and so many people in real life are like her. it's sickening how her own emotions are everything she could see. Ok fine, she did. she focused on herself. she was depressed and all but now, she shouldn't expect others to be fine with her, just because she is sudden;y in the mood to be nice.

The baroness wife say it all. Who would side and understand her when everyone is doubting her capability and just looking at her like a mad woman when they know nothing.

This is such a good story, I'm really sad for our FL but I'm glad to see that she's starting to get stable (hopefully ig) with her mental health, It's nice to see the baroness support her <3 Thank you for the chapter!! Also I hope she resolves the problems and misunderstandings with her husband, son and workers though I already know the ending SKDKSMANS

Users who are viewing this thread