The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

Finally! Something new and different! Really excited for this. I wonder if there's a LN as well

After reading the spoilers, the plot seems to be a hodge-podge of things and doesn't seem to be cohesive. Has anyone here read the novel? Can you describe the author's writing style?

okay i can see where this is going now and how the plot from the spoilers make a lot sense ;;

aaa sorry but dropping this coz my heart is weak 🥺 art and main premise is beautiful though, wished it stays focused on how she redeem herself for her son and all that 🥺

As a 15 year old,,, my parents trying to get closer to me would feel awkward as heck 😅 Honestly feels like it's far more for her than it is for him.
Especially since she thinks she's gonna die in 3 years.
I think she's rather selfish, but I don't fault her decision. More so I doubt the idea that the son would get closer to her again. Seems unrealistic, but who knows, that could just be in my case.

Through the spoilers it seems like it's gonna be a rather interesting story. Curious to see what they end up showing and how it turns out.

Whats the point...
I was really hoping that the main character would be more mature and a better parent after her brutal wake up.
Not my cup of tea. :/

@Acorny I agree. At 15, having your parent try to be close to you seems too little too late. But on the other hand, if she had come back when he was a child, it might be too easy for her. If he was a kid, her son would have forgiven her too easily. I don't think she's selfish for trying to mend her relationship with him. I think dying made her realize how distant she was from her son. Until that point she hadn't realized it had gotten so bad between them. Maybe she just felt that her son needed love and guidance before adulthood. He doesn't look particularly close to his father either. The dad just seems like he doesn't care beyond having a perfect heir.

I think this is the kind of story that will be a hit or miss with people because it's a more realistic portrayal of a child with an estranged parent. I think the tyrant father/cute daughter is really popular but it's so over the top that you can't identify with what the MC is going trough. This story is not like that. It's more realistic and, depending on your relationship with your parents, you'll have a different reaction to the MC. MC is also a very, very young mother. She had her son when she was a teenager. I think she also has some maturing to do. I'm hoping we get to see a lot of character development from her.

Bruh I read the spoilers and all I can say is........... pain

But ngl I like how different this plot is from the regular parent child premise

not sure how this will turn out yet, but at the moment i find the mc really, really unlikeable. now that she's done playing around having basically spent her whole life away from home she starts regretting not being a mother to vincent on her deathbed. i don't feel like she deserves a second chance but oh well, maybe the plot will get better later

some one mentioned this but how y’all g w things like WMMP but when it comes to a mother y’all get so critical?

I love how the MCs journey of redemption is framed. She is really trying her best and at the same time acknowledging that the decision lies with her son on whether he will forgive her or want a relationship. She is not flawless, but it's easy to understand her choices (or lack of them) given her backstory.
Funny how I have seen stories featuring fathers who barely even try not getting half the critisism that she does from the readers. -.-'

bruh when it's the father who screwed up y'all be silent but when it's the mother y'all got so sensitive skdkdjd i have to laugh

Users who are viewing this thread