The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

After reading the comments of the latest chapter... Welp I think I'll read this again sometime not so soon (٥↼_↼)

Group Leader
I honestly can't blame the FL for neglecting her son. Sure, her son is an innocent - but she was impregnated against her will at age 17, she then (unsurprisingly) suffered from post-partum depression, and then on top of all that her husband (who her son resembles greatly) kills her cousin? You'd have to be a literal saint to work past all that and act like a nice mother. At, again, age 17. A literal teenager.

It's ridiculous that people will easily forgive the horrid dads in the series where the MC reincarnates as their daughter, usually after the horrible dad in question literally kills them. But when a woman can't be a good mother after she was forced into a teen pregnancy, suddenly she's unsympathetic and unforgiveable.

This whole story for the main family summed up in a few words: Shit sucks fam.

Unfortunate that the FL went through depression and became a mother at the young age of 17 despite not wanting to.

Unfortunate that the ML is unable to express his thoughts on his marriage and is now getting the k-drama misunderstandings melodrama deluxe course.

Unfortunate that Vicente has to go through these tumultuous times all the while being neglected by both parents (up until recently).

Shit sucks fam.

Interesting perspectives though. Definitely looking forward to when they'll clear up the misunderstandings in the marriage and eventually have Vicente be a happy boi.

Harsen pretty much went through as much traumatic shit as the FL. His only parent dying, going to war, taking over the Dukedom, excepting his family members. He's only 18-19 when this all happened too. People hype up the FL, but if we saw it from the ML point of view it would be the opposite.

@viridiansky. PREACH!!!! I'm someone that enjoys those stories (i.e. Who Made Me A Princess), but I am completely aware of how those asshole dads are problematic. FL needs more love!!!

So far I can say that there's a lot going on in both of couple's mind and they never really tried to understand or talked each other, hence the complicated present now. Really hoping for them to talk things together.
I would gladly recommend this manhwa to many
people bcs it's worth reading . Dealing with some real issue of humans and marriage lives. Cudos for the author for portraying it wonderfully.

I actually think that harsen actually married to ella because he loves her, and he said that he's like being slammed into the mud every time ella said he's her best choice. This is heart breaking. I can't wait for them to clear their misunderstanding 🤒

Wow. I actually enjoyed bingeing up to ch 24. The downward spiral of the FLs depression & postpartum is intense. The misunderstanding of the MLs feelings reminds me a lot of Under the Oak Tree. I’m looking forward to seeing how this unfolds (relationships/family dynamics) and to find out what FLs illness was. Kinda sounds like tuberculosis but we’ll see!

ouch. I don't understand how the ML was able to keep the relationship going. he
loved her
and she never felt the same. idk if I could ever be in that type of relationship I feel like it would eat me apart

really hurts to know that ersella chose harsen because he was her best choice but
harsen loved her and paid such a high price (having to go to war, opposing his parents) to be with her

this series is amazing so far ahhh >_<!!! the miscommunication is absolutely KILLING ME but its nice to confirm both sides' feelings!! looking forward to it <3 thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread