The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

I love this series so much. The flashback was killing me, but then once it was done, I was happy to not have skipped it.

The lack of communication between them is just heart breaking. They could be such an amazing pair if they fixed their lack of communication. Which is why hat is amazing. Because this story doesn’t take place before everything that comes with marriage and a family. It comes after. After they have both. It’s not about their happy ending, but working things out. Fixing relationship that weren’t given a good chance at being good.

I truly can’t wait to see what’s up ahead for this family.

🤣Good Lord... Whenever I see the Bald head version I always think of the Smut Manga "On a Lustful Night Mingling with a Priest". LMBO 🤣

Reading all of this in the middle of the night was a horrible decision, my blood pressure is so freakin high right now. I love it so far but lord have mercy. I hope we don't have to see Olive Garden for many chapters.

Group Leader
I'm just gonna echo what many other comments here are saying. While usually miscommunication drama isn't the most appealing of plots, it really works for his manhwa purely because the set-up IS that... it's a failing marriage! It's to be expected, especially when it has been set up to fail from the start, each with their own respective issues, and while the FL has gone back in time she hasn't gone back far enough to avoid her problems all together. She actually has to address them, and she's trying, but she still doesn't quite have the skill to - and others aren't exactly ready for her to address them either. For this reason I find it very very compelling.

I totally understand if some people can't really relate to this plotline though since it's very much about adult issues, specifically the mother's (though there's been good commentary on the dad's POV too, he's also had it rough). I think it'll be good if we got to see more of the son's side of things too, but I understand why the manhwa hasn't quite gotten there yet. I think it will though.

I don't like FL and even after coming back into the past she doesn't realise what she had done wrong. She's putting all the blame on the ML. And the reason I am pretty angry at her is because she had always thought of the ML as the ""best choice"" and dreams that the other side should not get angry as he was her best choice. Did she anytime assume the role of a wife or a mother maybe not but she was a very brilliant daughter who did her best for the sake of her family ☺️. So all the blame for the depression and everything should be put on the husband and the child and not her family. This is the POV of both the FL and some of those in the comments.

The ML was many a times not there for her but when he was there he was doing everything he could for her sake during her suffering ( giving her freedom for her to enjoy, she didn't want to look after the kid he didn't force her and what else do you want ). But even after these things there was no initiative from her side and she thinks she is suffering because he didn't care for her. No relationship can last if either one of the party doesn't put any effort.

People misunderstanding each other.... being too busy.... hmmm Happens. BUT.. how long? If the primary concern is to know whether your partner loves you.... how long does it take to ask... do you perhaps “like me”? I mean not even once in a decade? Or perhaps.. shrugging off to assume a self pitiable state and indulge in “sorrow state”?
Well, to me it is an eye opening perspective... that there are people who probably don’t wanna open up to what’s around them... and to the probability of those surrounding things to be good.
In this story, I like that the FL gets a chance to recognise and appreciate things or people surrounding her, instead of “correcting” her choices. And may be help ML to do so as well.

idk why but im crying so much. i hope they both got the misunderstanding solved. and i hope the fl can realize her feelings as well. i wish this family can be happy really. 😭😭😭😭

Wee

@chimainka I agree, I'm dropping this. I wanted a lighthearted fluff about her and her son. This is just not it, neither are communicating, the FL went back in time to correct her mistakes, but she's still being difficult, both are misunderstanding, they're both too toxic for each other and Vincent is just literally suffering, I don't doubt he will have some form of trauma or trust issues. Listening to parents arguing is just so exhausting and emotionally scarring as a child.

...shit man. This is really a lot darker than I expected. It's not bad but.. damn.

Dex-chan lover
if you guys read it carefully there was a momment when harsen said that he never puts anyone for 2nd best choice. Its verry vauge but its implied that she's his only choice.

Double-page supporter
so to sum up
the story is about an unprepared 22 y.o mother with a baby blues while his husband out on war and her father passed away.
imagine her feelings wow

This is a heavy story, i just cant help it but ask why didnt she clarify everything before getting married? I mean i just cant imagine myself being feelinf trapped but really never doing anything to fix that feeling. well she really didn’t even realize she loves her husband and just kept referring her feelings as just for the sake of his family. Thats already love gerl!

Don't get me wrong, I love the story and I can relate to the characters. HOWEVER this freaking story gives me so much anxiety!!!!!! Everytime there's an update my heart stops and anxiety starts building up!
Keep translating though! Love it!

I like this one, but it's sooooo depressing.
I hope that they can finally talk to each other and sort everything out. T . T

Users who are viewing this thread