The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

It would have been better if she herself understood what her words 'The Best Choice' meant from the start well it doesn't matter who made her realise their meaning as all it matters is that now she understands. I really appreciate the author for this chapter and how well the meaning was portrayed with clear words with no ambiguity.

The words are the most dangerous things that hurts the most, so everytime one should speak one has to be very careful what they say. They are silent killers which makes the whole heart and mind rot from the inside and they will not even know how the other person has been affected until and unless they communicate with each other and discuss their problems.

One more thing that I have to say about this manhwa is that there is no character in this manhwa who is upright all the time. With each situation and circumstance the right and wrong changes for each character. It all comes to picture when some light is shone into their history. There might be more revelations in the future chapters which might portray some into positive way and others in negative. So deal with each character along with their situations rather than in a whole for the story.

NOTE : This story is not for faint hearted. There is more depth to it than what it portrays.

sorry for the long post, these were just some of my thoughts

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@boggip we can say that cause it’s true, there is no denying that she was how she was. On top of that she never understood they weight of her words nor has she decided to talk it out with her husband for mutual understanding. It’s obvious the relationship would turn out this way but alas since she has finally “learned” what “The best choice” meant, I can only hope this can put a small bandage on the crack she formed

It's so sweet ! ❤

I love the FL and how she's slowly change herself and her family (the husband and the heir)

@mdsmia I believe the princess is FL's relative, the sister who wished she could have kids or something, I could be wrong though since it's been a while since I read it. Harsen didn't cheat on her from what I remember.

You know... I was really hurting for her. I know it wasn’t easy for him either. But her back story made me a cry a little. She was so depressed and she couldn’t do anything. Honestly, her marriage life sounds like she was in quarantine, and I’m pretty sure everyone agrees that quarantine makes you crazy/depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread