The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 20

Power Uploader
Mass release is over! We'll be back next week :D

Thanks everyone for all your comments <3 We're happy to see people get invested in the story!

That grip on the handkerchief...

It was good.
Very good.

I am pleased, very pleased.

Dex-chan lover
Boy don't tell me he's thinking of straight up murdering the sweet bodyguard 'cause his wife might like him more than she likes him?
Dowun and the princesses' relationship feels...wrong?

@Asasa Thanks for the hard work, appreciate ya!

Fed-Kun's army
might be jelly, or he might just think of him as a danger to his plan.

since if he wants power then any possible "love interest" for the princess has to go.

Damn, he's not showing any mercy. Once you step in his path, he will get rid of you. On one hand, I like that, but on the other, it's like whoa :eek:
Thank you for the timely releases, I'm loving it ^^

I have no worries, the roles will be reversed. The princess will protect the bodyguard. :D

Wish this was out of jealousy, but we all know it's not, if she loves someone it'll become a threat to him cause she may be less inclined to listen to him, less so than she already is considering how she's matured and doesn't seem to be desperate for love anymore. She's less malleable now so her loving someone thats not him, would be a detriment to his plans

Fed-Kun's army
the whole yang clan is full of crazies except for dong-yeol. jealousy or not, both of their first instinct is just straight up murder like tf?

Dex-chan lover
Damn it noooo not the bodyguarddddddd

HOW COULD YOU!!!!

Many thanks

Okay, so far I am loving this "love triangle",
even though I don't think it's jealous we are seeing.
I personally don't believe Dowun is emotionless, but I don't really thing the reason he is unease is jealous or yandere vibes. Is more the possibility of losing control.
Since he meet her, she was a person he could manipulate and mold, but there is this new piece that can affect the Princess, so it can put his plans at risk.
And just to make your hearts easy (about the bodyguard's fate, spoilers below)

The bodyguard didn't die.... Yet.
Until the lastest chapter, there is.
But I don't think he is going to die off so easily, since the Princess is, apparently, watching over him and Dowun appears stuck since he can't change her mind or something. I don't know korean, so it's my vague interpretation of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread