The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 29

It’s so hard to read Dowun and how he feels for her. Like does he care for her? Does he even like her? But that’s what makes him a really interesting character.

they know that every single person have part in the story,
but instead of talking it each other, the princess and dowun instead trying to path the way individually,
=w=

Fed-Kun's army
yoooooo asara is really outchea trying to infiltrate this ish! like lady! its full! dowun dont got time for you! he barely has time or affection for the first girl he ruined!

I hope I can understand dowun motivations soon, I don't get what he is thinking or feeling.

Dowun is signing papers in her name without even telling her. Asara is right but at the same time its annoying how shes calling the princess useless when it wasnt her choice to sit on the throne while dowun takes care of everything. Dowun is just using her for his own gain and now that shes become more capable he's starting to get worried.
I don't think dowun has any affection for the princess. He never did.

I still hate Dowun even if he cares for her. He manipulated her into murdering her whole family. 😑

I still don’t like Dowun’s freezer-burnt behind, mysterious unknown motives or whatever aside. Yeah yeah brood and scheme all you want iceberg man

Group Leader
So she does feel some emotion(guilt?fear?) from killing her brother but has to suppress them in order to survive

Also when she fell I thought dowun was behind that and poisong her

Dex-chan lover
This is getting more like Korean drama, i don't hate it but its rare to have this feeling.

Another chapter!!! Wow!! Thank you for everyone that work that this mass release!!❤️❤️ Welp I’m not surprised Asara acting like that since it was Dowun who picked her in.

https://youtu.be/L4x_I2txJ_4 here's an ost to the webtoon if anyone wants to listen to some music while reading this

@Maleeha

I doubt she's so stupid to not know that he's signing on her behalf. This is a political push and pull dynamic between the two. Wouldn't be surprised if they made an agreement that he handles certain affairs and she others. They made an agreement about using each other for politics. His clan rose her to the throne so she has some obligation to them.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie Dowun can't get rid of her yet, he still needs her as a compliant public face so his clan can regain its power.

I still like Dowun and I think he’s a more interesting character than the bodyguard. I’d like to see him and the MC play off each other more.

Dex-chan lover
All she has to what. You little... She would have more responsibilities if that so called 'master' of your would just back the hell up.
Many thanks

I feel like he's still a guy in the first chapter, ambitious, cold and calculating... i doubt he treats her as someone special... just business, it's not just the princess he took care of, he also took care of Asara (the best swordsman in his clan) and stamping the paper without her noticing as a sign that he's the one takes control of everything, i don't think the princess is incapable to do Dowun's job but he looks like the one who wants to control everything by his palm.

edit : btw, thank you so much for this fast chapters! i hope we can reach
chapter 34 where Hong Lyon's nightmare is finally gone because of the bodyguard mantel/sheet? <3 that was so warm and sweet

Users who are viewing this thread