The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 33

Well...
If the author wanted me to want to kill Dowun, you have done your job. If he’s supposed to be redeemed or still likable, you have royally fucked up. :)

Is Dowoon seriously the Main Lead? Because I hate him more with every chapter.

I just really don’t think Dowun is likable. I just want him and his family dead, tbh.

Group Leader
get cucked bitch

also raw spoilers

the brother returns and he seems fine

I understand Dowun's action. He isn't the male lead we dream of, to be handsome and kind and protect female lead. He is cruel and ambitious and can do anything to achieve his goal. I guess that's why I like Dowun. If he was always fluffy and warm, then there is no way this story could progress.
However he doesn't deserve female lead's sympathy and I doubt he would care about that anyway.
I would love for both of them in love but with a bad ending where one of them die or left.

I honestly feel stressed everytime I see that this has updated, LOL. Honestly, part of me still wants there to be something more to Dowun...but mostly I just want to see his little scheme come crashing down. That being said, I can’t imagine this story having a “happy” ending for Lyon or Baek Han either, so...we continue our journey on the pain train. :’)

Yup I'm strangely torn between wanting to see an event that greatly redeems Dowun and wanting to see Dowun get completely reck'd. Its complicated :p

i just wish to end this so tragically with dowun drowning with regret. yes I love a good tragedy story where only one person have a happy ending.

Supporter
I'm not good/fond of the whole "redeeming" a character so I kinda wish Dowun dies or something, Lyon either remains a strong queen or has a happy gentle ending somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh so this scumbag does shit like that and somehow still expects her to act like his pawn huh? id like to see him get [redacted] as well :)))

Users who are viewing this thread