The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 33

@l_____l from what I understand, she gained power right? Before she was an abandoned princess in poverty, easily killed or bullied by the others in the palace. Now no one dares to touch her.

That aside, I don't really feel so antagonistic towards Dowun? He clearly got where he got to with how he is; if he became a warmer person he won't achieve that much power. That ruthlessness of his is what allows him to be calculating. With Lyon in the position that she is due to him, she can't divorce him even if she dislikes him. Personally if Lyon takes Baek Han as... Concubine? Consort? She would have both a warm husband and one that gets shit done. Baek Han is too much of a follower/loyal guard to ever be the main husband/ruler anyways.

Ah... No wonder Lyon got so cold like :( I know it was necessary but Dowun should have worded it better. Parents means a lot for a child, and is not a topic that should be treated lightly. And the scene where Dowun scattered the stone pile is just hhhhhhh

i miss lil' bro, where's him? did i miss something? ik he's been banished for 30 years but she's queen now

Dex-chan lover
cant believe im gonna throw hands with a 10 y/o. hell ill even fight him now jfc

now i understand why the title said " The Flower That Was Bloomed By A Cloud"
the flower is lyon, and the cloud is dowun. she's not bloomed by the sun so i think i can expect happiness happened if they stay together.

I'm sorry dowun but that's not how you gain affection points

Also I'm pretty sure he's gonna kill baekhan @.@

Dowun, I see. I had my doubts, but I was too much in denial. But you truly are trash. Even the mos devious of villains ought to have a bottom line, but you just downright don't care about her, huh? I hope you get cuckolded in the most glorious way possible...

Omg!! I am a solid Team Dohwun! Now I think I'm inching a bit to Team Baekhan! God Dohwun your coldness have limits! You shouldn't have toppled her mother's stones, that was a very BIG NOPE!
The title is The Flower That Was Bloomed By A Cloud. I wonder if this Cloud is talking about the color of Baekhan's hair or the "cloudiness" personality of Dohwun? UGH!!!

I knew Dowun was trash the moment he asked what she would give in return if he taught her how to read.

I'm a lil bit disappointed at dowun, at least he have to stop her😭
but im still #teamdowun. I dont know, i just got a feeling that in the end, he'll be the first to protect her😥

I feel like that day at her mother's grave was the turning point for the Princess. If Dowun really is the Male Lead, I need him to suffer a bit. Not so far as to wear a green hat, but I want him to know he's not the only ally HRM's got.

Dex-chan lover
normally this is the point in which i would stop supporting dowun, but i'm still holding on to a foolish hope that he'll get some sort of redemption. . . i don't know why i'm so attached to these twofaced characters smhh

dowun is heartless i doubt that he has any affection towards the queen

I still hoped that dowun changed even if its very little but all he's actions are just to make sure that their puppet will stay in line. My heart hurts. I hope that hong lyon will be able to have a happy life in the future

Fed-Kun's army
Every time she remembers something of Dowun or anytime he interacts with her, it just breaks my heart. But you know what... like a fool, I keep hoping he'll love her in the end. Dammit.
But I also don't want her to be with him. I just want a peaceful life for her.

Welp. I've been team Baek Han ever since the princess started interacting with him more and I think it'll stay that way. Dowun right now seems like total garbage and just way too cruel for me to ship him with the princess no matter what happens in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread