The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 36

It's clear she loves him, but he continues to be emotionally cold. So she turns to her guard for her emotional outlet. She wants Dowon to love her and the more he resists being emotionally available, the more resentful she is becoming and the more she seeks that in her bodyguard.

Group Leader
You hear that, you have full permission to bang the bodyguard

And poor servant girl got killed cause of a domestic issue between a psychopath and someone hes trying to make a psychopath

Lil bros back

I hope the little brother will punch Dowun for acting like an apathetic douche towards our queen..

Group Leader
Did Hong just have a girl killed for following the orders of someone there's no way she could refuse (and literally just getting rid of a coat)

shouldn’t our empress be able to have a harem? i mean we are talking about old time-y dynasties so she should be able to have lovers if she wanted to

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez Looks like a combo of taking out her frustrations + a show of authority on her side (let her punishment serve as an example to you all who would obey Dowun without question).

Plus the coat came from her only emotional outlet.

@Amarrez I'm pretty sure by "dispose," she meant kick her out of the palace, not kill her. Though the latter would be interesting too.

How about her being with NO ONE!?
the green hair does anything no matter who the master is so
and Dowun is the biggest disappointment

Group Leader
@Yeonwoo
Dispose really can only mean one thing in this context.

@zz2000
I get why she did it, but still, damn. Taking her anger out on the servants because she's too powerless to do anything about Dowun shows how far she's fallen as a person, despite how far she's come in status.

Anyone remember the significance of that necklace and which chapter it was seen in?

Gosh! Dowun is an extreme tsundere 😈
But kudos to the author for making both main characters 3-dimensional- I mean in the hands of another author, Dowun might have ended up just as a sociopath. In this story, Dowun IS mostly a sociopath but he isn't completely bad OR wrong. Would it kill him to show the FL some affection and TLC? Of course not! But in his own way, he has strengthened her- without his help, she would have remained a nobody in the palace, her only value being a punching bag for the other royals. His method of teaching is sorely lacking but so far he hasn't had any affairs/laundered money or been a lazy-a$$ just mooching off the FL- if not for his teachings and behind-the-scenes politics, she would not have ended as the Queen.
So far I absolutely LOVE the way the author is shaping this story!!! Can't wait for more chapters. Big thank you to the translators!!!

@Amarrez At least that's how I understood it from the Korean raws. Maybe I could have translated it better, or you could be right.

Lmfaooo, Dowun is fumbling his bag so hard it almost makes you wish he was playing with her feelings...I want Lyon to be happy in the end but this really isn’t that kind of manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread