The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 46

Dowun is so jelly, but he is so stupid 🤭
Now he wants her undying attention, that he mistreated in the past? Also, maybe listen to what she has to say before assuming things too? I get you jelly, but not everything dances around your jelly and incapability to deal with your emotions~

Dex-chan lover
... The heck is his jealousy flaring up for o3o
Many thanks

Dowon complaining that he's not getting attention, but its his fault in the first place smh

In real life I would prefer Baek Han, but here I'm still on Dowon side. I hope he develops more in the future.

ohohho! Is jalousy what i smell in the air?😁😁😁
Still there is a great difference between jelousy and love. I hope Dowonn develope true feewling for her...but for now i'll wait

Yang clan will try to take her down and bring Shayang if things don’t go smoothly back since they didn’t actually execute her

You don't know what you have until it's gone.. aw Dowun, although I prefer bAek han I'm not mad if hes the end game

@lilyguven facts! like how is he going to get mad, when he asked for this /shrugs/ you made your bed, now lay in it sir.

Him....jealousy.. ...no..wayy........welll actually he should feel lyk sh*t for wat hes done or her

if something happens to lyon, imma murder everyone in this room and then myself

Dowun, fuck off! After brushing off Lyon's feelings for all of those years, you don't have the right to feel jealous!

Fed-Kun's army
for some dude using the mc and declaring the relationship as purely transactional u sure be doing some hypocritical and wack shit 🤧🤧

@Pink95 right like didnt he DECLARE and establish that their relationship had no strings attached? ofc now that he aint getting attention hes a picky bitch about it

Hehe, totally lost his chill there, but I'm all for it if we can crack Dowun -even by a little bit.

Dowun finally letting out his bottled emotions. They're gonna be so cute together Dowun really is the true love interest.

Lets see if dowun can handle his feeling well or not. I think lyon will have a moments with baek han more in the next chapter and make jealousy dowun comeback.

Not @ the people in the comments trying to force dowun as the true ml and love interest when he shows the smallest smidgen of emotion. And it’s out of jealousy and possessiveness not affection. Dowun is still worst boy. :p

Users who are viewing this thread