The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 46

Dowun being jealous is easy to understand.

In reality, if there's someone has a crush on you and you don't like him/her back but he/she keeps chasing you you'll grow sick of it. But when one day he/she suddenly stop chasing you and move on to someone else, you'll feel like there's something lacking in your life.

In the end you like him/her back but didn't realize it cuz you believe that he/she would keep loving you. You like him/her cuz he/she had always been faithfully loving you, but now that he/she's gone you're hollow on the inside and hating him/her for not being faithful to you anymore.
But who's fault is that?

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak That'd imply he's good at mixed signals, but the only one she's picking up on is the "I don't really care about you or want you to really care about me" ones.

Dex-chan lover
yesss finally some desperation. . . some emotion. . . you better start working dowun

Although i saw Dowun showing emotion (the shouting at her because he wants her to look at him) but i know that's a facade. I'm pretty sure it's part of his plan to get her to revert to a toy to him again :( Sorry down, but that act... i was just disappointed.

Dowun is an manipulative bastard. He's upset because she's not the puppet he trained her to be.

If this is going to tragedy... There are some rebel against princess and dowun. Baek Han will protects princess, but ended executed coz dowun see him as rebel, princess goes mad and plan to run away, or she and dowun will clash... But the best end will be princess die in dowun's arms after confessing she still loves him and at the end... Dowun' lil bro is the true mastermind after all, he sacrificed by dowun to save princess.

I feel like Dowun is lonely, and he was raised to never show his emotions that made him into the person he was today. Nonetheless I still ship her with Baek Han😣

Fed-Kun's army
OH Dowun. Seriously. I really just want our girl to be happy. So whoever she chooses, I'll support her.

Dude, you never listen to her and get angry when she is being cold to you when you were cold first. Boy, if you don't...

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see Dowun finally feeling insecure since he's always been in control of his own emotions lmaoo. Also, even though he's clearly jealous and feeling possessive, it doesn't mean he likes the princess in a romantic way. At this point in the story there still hasn't been enough evidence that he actually likes her even slightly. I hope this isn't the author's only way of illustrating that he likes her because feelings of jealously don't equate to being in love. I'm also glad she doesn't seem to be too shaken from his reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread