The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 46

dowun is so fucking annoying..... how dare you be so cold towards honglyon all these years and then suddenly get jealous??? you don't have the right ew

I know Dowun is toxic as heck, because I always fall for toxic people.

hold on... y'all r telling me that as soon as dowun shows *some* interest in honglyon youre sold?? that's IT??? after he yanks her and yells at her??? if that scene made your weenie go wild, seek help

Dowun's still gross. It'll take more than the cliche wrist grabbing to make him remotely attractive to the sane.

MD@Home
I wish the author would hear how intense the polarized response is to Dowun. If it were me, I'd be thrilled that people can see my character from multiple POVs, as if it were a real person. 😊

I personally don't have a problem with him. I don't always agree with how and why he does things, but I understand why it would motivate him to do so. The author did well on that aspect.

Also, malfunctioning Dowun is so fun and satisfying to watch. Him asking her to just look at him when they're together was laughably pathetic, after all his high horse talk on keeping things transactional.

Dex-chan lover
@syaochan Dowun is written well, yes. His character as this cold calculating type that's awkwardly in love with the MC is being expressed to the reader well... until this outburst of jealousy, lol. He's starting to crumble, and that's fine. It's up to the MC to notice the signs and rekindle her already dying romance with him if this pair is to work.

Group Leader
dowun acting "jealous" and being flustered makes me happy because i wanna see him miserable lmao

i think he's acting thinking that Lyon would have a change of heart - back to him (since she did like him as a child)

Dowun seeking for our queen’s attention... huh? Where did you go when she needed those attention back then when you were kids?? Serves you right😏

me @ dowun:

giphy.gif

I can't help but think that this is all an act...
But at least she doesn't deny that she likes baek and they both know she likes baek

Users who are viewing this thread