The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 46

Oh dang, it rained. The people are going to love her now!

So at first I thought the fiancé was just threatened by the guard because he was going to interfere with all his plans. But now he’s starting to genuinely seem jealous. Does... he secretly actually like her? And he just didn’t realize it until he realized he might lose her?

I really don't think he likes her. definitely not romatically. He's just upset that his pawn is getting very attached to her new lover. Attached enough to attempt to get rid of him, even though that he's the one that made her into who she is now. but yeah no he aint getting butterflies lol

dowun finally showing his emotions? 😳 our prayers have been answered!! from now on i hope to see more of him coming to terms with his complex emotions for hong lyon rather than acting like he doesnt have any emotions

Oh, now you care Dowun? Really? No investment in romance before and expect her to focus on you?

Anyway, I feel like he used to respect her more and listen to her more, but now it’s clear that he really does look down on her, which is why he assumed that she was too caught up in her infatuation, even when she wasn’t. Uggh, c’mon Dowun. C’mon

Fed-Kun's army
It took 46 chapters, but we finally have a sign that he gives at least half of a shit about her.

I always thought Dowun does care for her but he is type of person to repress every kind of feeling - he doesn't know how to properly express himself

Purely transactional, eh? My boy get your head out of your ass, you're definitely in love.

Users who are viewing this thread