The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 49

I am probably the only one along with a few people that still ships her with Dowun. I have a very strong feeling that he has his own reasons and is restraining his emotions. I just really can't help but get uneasy with that guard that the empress has been clinging to. Anyway, i'm hoping for more romance between Dowun and the empress.

If the empress wants to make that guard emperor or some shit in the future, which im hoping will never happen, she is smart and logical enough to know that Dowun will be far more better in carrying out leadership and tasks as the emperor.

Also captain guard whatever his name was he's irrelevant anyway, why bother remembering his name, totally not baised because im a Dowun x mc shipper please know your place know how to properly do your job and not to be driven by emotions and dont get in the way of Dowun and the mc

Ignoring his political value etc. etc. and just looking at his personal character, Dowun is a terrible romantic interest. I get wanting him to be emperor, but wanting him to be the FL's husband is just fucking masochistic. He's so unlikable, irredeemably unlikable. Don't let my opinion get you foaming at the mouth, and don't @ me lolol.

@rheyy I agree that I want the romance between the mc and Dowun too. To see how much her feelings changed after what they've been through really hurt me. Though I disagree this is just the guards fault, the mc is just as guilty here and it's sad to see this happen.

Uh I don't know why I ship dowun and mc.I feel like it is more complex and I want to see his character development.

i finnaly have courage to read this again.. but oof.. looks like i'll leave again..
my heart couldn take it..

Oh, this girl has zero respect.

Bad enough she went out unsupervised, got stranded overnight with a man she's already shown favour and making Dowun worry...

Now she's going to pawn the matching earring set that she shares with Dowun? On the day of their intent-to-marry public announcement?

I wonder if we're all reading the same manhwa.

There's a limit to her acting out, even if she's on the outs with Dowun.

FGS! If Lyon was male, no one would condone this sort of behaviour!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this kind of shoujo development wut. If she pawns those earrings, he'll definitely find out. She should just hand it to the merchant fffffffffff

@Audettey This topic is pretty complicated so it's not easy to explain in a few sentences, but I think I understand where you're coming from. I agree, no matter how strong our metals are, media has the power to influence the way we think/see things, regardless if we realize it or not.

I don't ship Dowun with the Empress but he is an interesting character and I finally want to see him develope/change

Users who are viewing this thread