The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 50

I don't get why Dowun shippers are pissed.
You all know nothing is going to happen with Baek Han.
He will be framed, killed or thrown aside.

Even if Dowun doesn't manage to get rid of him, she's still an empress, so yeah...

Group Leader
Fuck down syndome honestly. Im tired of iceberg Mls

@cinic
Thats alot of seething. Im 99 percent sure dowun isn't gonna be the ML.

And you should take dowuns dick out of you're ass. Judging by all the raging you're doing over the comments it'll do you well to take it out

Group Leader
@cinic

seethe dowouncuck you're favourite boy isn't as deep as you think he is. He's just another generic black haired boy who a psyhcopath (but he didn't do anything wrong uwu) that's prevalent in these Manwahs

Not my fault no one like shitty dowun. Everything that happened to him is by his own doing. He said he didn't care if she fucked the guard. Well now thats she's gonna he dosent have any right to stop her

Dowun doesn't deserve shit. Only reason he became emperor was by marrying Lyon. She can just backstab him like his family did to the previous emperor and no one would be the wiser. In fact I think thats what's gonna happen. Or she'll bang bake and pass of the child as dowuns. Dowun wouldn't mind. Hes quite happy being a cuck.

and you're the type of person who reads this for one character and trashes anyone else. News flash Dowun isn't the MC. Lyon is. And this is her story, not everythings gonna revolve around that black haired autist

Why everyone fighting in the comment section 😐
Btw thankyou for the chapter 💖

Group Leader
holy fucking seething. Dowun fans are as rabid as kpop fans. Stop insulting there messiah or they might come into your house and bash you with a hammer. Locking my doors tonight or the last words I hear might just be

"Dowun *whak* is *whak* a complex character *whak* he dindu nuffin*long rant and broken English*"

@cinic woah watch the ad hominem there friend, this is a civilised discussion.
To me, both baek and dowun can be considered 'deep' characters. Because as much they are romantic interests, they are also two agents with opposing ideologies/philosophies that influence the queen. We get to see two sides of lyon - one cold, calculating, ruthless and pragmatic; like a politician (just like dowun) the other - being kind, forgiving and compassionate. Although it's more of a grey area, literary tropes portray monarchs as black and white - either being ruthless or benevolent. So i'd say that dowun and baek represents two sides of the coin that is lyon. Dowun represents the responsibilities Lyon has as a queen whilst Baek provides a medium of escape from her responsibilites - her more 'human' side. People that argue that Baek is 'simple' are simply looking at it from one perspective not grasping the symbolic interplay between characters.
Also Dowun is a cuck lmao

Baekfriends are so delusional about his entire character where would Lyon be without Dowun after the fire? Baek would have forgotten about her and left her to rot and starve after being exiled be the other princess. That's his true character he only wants validation and wants to be a hero when others are looking. So far as he would join the ranks of the woman who plotted and killed his last master.
Meanwhile Dowun, who is best boy btw, he not only raised an empress from nothing he stays be her side supporting her reign with his family's political power. Remember there are still factions that would gladly want her removed. While stupidly frigid due to the way he was born he still has not shown any cause to abandon her. He's a tragic character with a messed up family juggling all the pressures pushed onto him.

Baek is garbage and can only offer hollow words from the sidelines while Dowun would be the in the game with Lyon pushing each other forward.

damn the girls are fighting in the comment section

anyways this couple is super boring bring Dowun back I want angst

Group Leader
3vet6s.jpg

Baekfriends don't even exist bro
There are only Dowunkeks and Lyonchads.
Us shitting on Dowun doesn't mean we ship Lyon with Baek, It's pretty clear Baek will die soon with death flags all over.
However I do want Lyon to btfo Dowun after that.

Users who are viewing this thread