The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 51

All the bad events will end with a better result. Still rooting for Baek Han. Oh, am I the only one?

Group Leader
Hot take: I don't think that the old lady would have taken Jayang in if she had seriously bad intentions towards HL, since the old lady owes her life to her.

Dex-chan lover
@SnakeMan
FSWHJ6O.png

Dex-chan lover
Well that was an outrageous co-incidence. I don't really mind, but it definitely gives me a hint going forward about how this writer is going to be doing their storytelling.

Dowun was right. Shouldn't have spared any of opposite faction to begin with.

Lol of course Dowun was right, he is nothing if not a tactical genius. The royal family in all cultures is a place full of snakes and deceit !
love it !

@Amarrez I wouldn't be so sure. She has been trying to get Baek Han to come visit her. He thought it was because she was all alone in house arrest with nobody to talk to. We just saw that was wrong.

Once the villains pop out of their cave, she's probably gonna suspect Baek Han too and everything will fall back into Dowuns clutches... except the empress will be broken asf by that time

This story is too painful to read.
But i will clench my heart and proceed still. I just hope that the FL doesnt break too much.

i trusted the grandma. guess there really is nobody you can trust but yourself in this webtoon

Dex-chan lover
I'm not convinced that she's actively conspiring against them yet. She might just be giving Jayang a place to stay out of kindness, and knows her life would be forfeit if people discovered her.

Whether it's that or she is purposely hiding enemies of the crown, we'll just have to wait and see.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh jeez. You really can't let your guard down while reading this series.

Users who are viewing this thread