The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 60

Damn, I don't wany Do-Gyeol to be a villain, but it would make sense... I can't really blame him, but it's a shame.

bruh i did not see dogyeol and his father working against hong lyon 🤡 please tell me dowun is at least on hong lyon's side and doesnt want to harm her or else ill cry

Whaaaaaaa. I’ve a feeling Dowun’s goals and his father’s/dogyeol’s may no longer be completely aligned.

Do-gyeol's a bitch if he's conspiring against Lyon for what happened. Especially with Jayang. SHE'S the one who tricked him into bad talking the king. It's not Lyon, a powerless princess who had nothing, or his brother, who probably had warned him on more than one occasion to be careful. He sympathized with Lyon? Apparently only as far as feeling bad and doing nothing about it. What did he expect? To beg for forgiveness for him, and then get killed/thrown back into the hovel that made even him say "How did she live in a place like this?" My only wish is for Lyon to be happy, I don't care about anyone else except for maybe Yeon and Baek Han. Everyone else can eat shit.

Users who are viewing this thread