The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

Lyon and Baek Han can get beheaded for all we care. That end is looking more likely if she keeps acting up and not considering her position and all the risks she's courting.

Obviously the only thinking party in the dumpster fire that is their palace is Dowun.

And for daring to know how to navigate that cruel ocean without a stain, he's always getting reamed out in the comments.

Shows how many of you would actually survive in the cutthroat political world.

Ideals only get you so far.

I get it, you idolise the pure cinnabun Baek Han; the typical incogruously clear-hearted ML in a swarm of ill intent. Its refreshing, but not realistic.

Being politically savvy, having high capability at manipulation and shielding your intentions from immediate scrutiny does not a villain make.

FGS, being careful and planning ahead are basic survival skills, but daring to work smart in manhwas is a crime here.

I know thinking about how the world really works is unpleasant, that's why we read books and comics for escapist purposes.

But when a story is heavy with the dirtiness that is in reality, is that really the place to idolise the fools who go with their heart and get their selves and others killed, or with the thinker who makes the best of their situation?

@AevaEL
lol why almost Dowun fans hate this Lyon & Baek's relationship while defending him. Dowun just simply reap for what he sow and his attitude totally have weakness. Yes let's think this as reality of the dirty world and person like Dowun will die poisoned someday because he invites too many enemies. Like the story now because of his manipulation and coldness, his brother has beef towards him and his clan most likely doing something behind his back.

We think Dowun is "interesting" because we didn't get to see what he think, doesn't mean he's justice or superior to others. Our 3 MCs are right to their own.

Wow, I so dislike the new cover. Here I was hoping Baek-annoying-arc would end soon. 🙃

I couldn't care any less about "I'm gonna do everything by myself"dowun, "my fiancé is using me which holds true for me as well but I might just have an afair" FL or "the righteous" baek, I just love this story and can't help but appreciate this new beautiful af cover!

Personally, I don’t think our FL relationship with Dowun is healthy; however, she can’t be and won’t have a relationship with Baek Han as long as she is the queen of the country. The only way that she can be with Baek Han is for her to resign and go somewhere that no enemy of her reside but that doesn’t sound possible to me cause until now she is still clinging to the throne even though her life is sorrowful and stressful.

I don’t know who she end up with but if she still remains a queen but Dowun might be more suitable for her. Dowun is showed to be manipulative and rather skilled with national affair which make him pretty much a competent politician. I can’t say that I enjoy the way he treat our FL but I can see that he wants to train her to be a tough queen. But we can see that it kind of fail since FL goes back to be a vulnerable and need to be showered with love like she was before she becomes queen. The fact that we know so little about Dowun is because FL doesn’t really go out of her way to know more about him. Moreover, since Dowun takes care of most national affairs, FL still doesn’t change much in terms of her personality or her knowledge. As a person whose family doesn’t have many females around (no mention of mother or sisters), it’s realistic that Dowun is harsh and insensitive toward FL. While he can sugarcoat his words and throw her away after using her to the fullest, he choose to be honest with her instead so that’s what I like about him.

I think that the FL should be more decisive about her future path. If she want to be a better queen, she should go and learn more from Dowun and if possible, gradually take power from him. If she doesn’t want to be a queen anymore, she can resign and go somewhere for a peaceful life. Moreover, I believe the harsh words that Dowun said to FL is to imply FL should trust herself the most and be less dependent of him or other people. Well, she doesn’t seem to get that. I just hope that author won’t go for FL x Baek Hun as FL is right now cause they appear to be horrible rulers to me.

Frustrating... I will come back when it reached a hundred chapters. Dowun always have the shortest stick despite being the one who made everything running. Funny how everyone dissing him because he is manipulative. Kids, that's how the world works and much more in the Palace stage. If FL wants that guard guy, step down and have Dowun take it, make him marry some royal if he has to. Let the real ruler run the country. She can have that guard guy and live somewhere for all I care.

Group Leader
Can we please just have a 'Love triangle' tag so i can avoid messed up situations like this??? I'm just an innocent person who just wants to read straight simple romance, not this heartbreaking stuff with second n first lead syndrome X(

I hope that if she kiss or marries Baek han, we will get a full colored page because he coloured her world or something like that 😍

I love this manhwa but with this love triangle, it's hard to see another ship is sailing :"

@Sophie-Hatter I’m happy it is going the FL x Baek Han route. Dowun doesn’t deserve her periodT. He can’t keep treating the people who loves him like tools (such as his brother). He a horrible person who easily and cold-heartedly abandoned his little brother. Just no. He disgusts me. Why in the world would you want the mc to be with someone like him?

The music TT TT...I'm really torn between the two mls. As many would notice, it is true that Dowun is incredibly toxic and manipulative but what do you expect from a world where survival and honour are the priority? "Freedom" isn't something that many can ask for, I think that many are reading this through a modern lens and I think we should be more accepting of how reality is for people in the past.

I'm not justifying this in any way but it is obvious how Dowun was obviously brought up to try to survive. He was already using people as tools as a young child. They aren't born like that, they LEARN it.

I really like how the story is developing. I'm worried that the progression seems to go only in Baek Han's favour. I think that Dowun has his own pitiful sides. He was raised to survive and then later be betrayed by his father and brother. Lots of really complicated things going. Even Dowun is beginning to feel something for FL and learning emotions that he has never felt. We don't truly know his past either...

I hope more will develop between Dowun and FL. Though I am definitely not disposing of Baek Han -- still a loveable character.

@CardiBSlays I don’t think Dowun abandons or betrays his brother in any way. I think he knows that his brother is not suited for political affairs so he’s trying to keep him away from it. From what I see, it’s their father that uses both of them for his own gain as well as the clan’s. I did state in my comment that’s Dowun isn’t a good person up to modern standards; however, because we follow FL’s perspective so there’s probably many sides of him that we haven’t had a chance to see.

Once again, the way Dowun doesn’t show affection towards FL or be cold to her doesn’t mean he doesn’t like her. If he really just use her than he can follow his father’s advice and dispose her when he get the power in his hand. When 2 people have affection for each other, I think it’s okay for me to ship them. However, I respect author’s choice and whether or not FL end up with Dowun is okay with me.

FL is a lovely lady and I like her character. As a reader, I hope the best for her. However, she’s lacking on many things in term of character development and capability of national affairs even though she’s been through a lot. From the perspective of a person looking through this mahwa lens, I would say FL doesn’t deserve Dowun. As a reader, I would say she doesn’t suit Dowun rather than he doesn’t deserve her. He’s an interesting character and there’s no doubt he has been through as many things as FL. Once again, we readers follow FL views so it’s normal that we favor her more.

@Sophie-Hatter Yeah i basically said what you just said on another website called mangago. However i said that’s what i hope bc there is no evidence that he did it for the lil bro’s own good yet. So i said i need his point of view bc that scene legit hurt me, like i felt the lil bro’s pain when he turned his back on him. Here is the link of what i said on mangago:
http://www.mangago.me/home/mangatopic/6679894/
Even if it was true though, i wish he comforted the bro or something before just leaving him like that. He was/is so cold-hearted at that time. That’s why i find it hard to believe that he had good intentions. Again, that’s why i said i need his point-of-view. I need evidence rather than just assuming.

OH MY FLIPPIN GOD
WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO ACCEPT DOWUN ISN'T AN INTERESTING CHARACTER
HE'S JUST A TOXIC, GASLIGHTING PIECE OF SHIT. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO IT. STOP TRYING TO SEARCH FOR DEPTH IN AN ABUSER WHO CLEARLY LACKS IT

Users who are viewing this thread