The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

I can't wait to see them all grown up . So will it be a love triangle with dowun and baek? OWO

The emperor feels zero sympathy for his own daughter, what do you mean by “why that princess?” I feel super sorry for the protagonist :(

"Of course your majesty has realised that a long time ago, am I right?!" X'DD... I see what you did there! So there are two possibilities, either he's telling him that she holds way more importance & potential than what he thought in an indirect way, or, that he knows sumn important about her that made the king keep her hidden/away from gaining power & wisdom all this time lmao... for now the first option is more probable than the second because for all we know he didn't really care or know anything about her so far... but we could be wrong & he could have been watching her closely all this time, who knows after all he is an imperor! & In general imperors of such an age & experience aren't that foolish or blind to their surroundings...

Group Leader
Am I the only one who thinks she and Dowun aren’t going to be the final couple? Because he seems to see her too much as a tool for his own ambition, however at the same time, he is teaching her how to think for and stand up for herself. Right now he is her everything, but I think that eventually the two of them will com into conflict. Perhaps she will even have to kill him in the end. Just a thought.

Based on first chapters I was worried about her becoming some manipulated girl and loving Dowun when there's nothing endearing or great about him, but seeing the raws and how she seems to be when she's older...I feel relieved.

I really want her to one day throw back Dowun's words at him. Like...

"Our contract is binding, we will not be concerned with trivial things between us, like emotions and love. There are better places for such things."

(Something snarky in response to a comment about her getting close to Baek Han when she's older and they meet again? Idk. I just want it to be a smart sounding burn on Dowun lol...though that would probably only work if he starts to get possessive or surprisingly starts to like her)

Part of me hope's that the little puppet show at the beginning of the story really is a foreshadowing. But part of me is also wary of how that would turn out.

Tldr; Baek Han is best boy.

I want to punch Dowun and see him suffer... but I also want him and Hong Lyon to end up together.... It'll be really satisfying once he realizes that the way he's been treating her and everyone else was too cold. Suffer Dowun...! I hope Hong Lyon teaches him his place in time

Aggregator gang
and then she became a badass queen. Beheading her brother, wow. Dowun finally gets jealous 😂😂 but I don’t know what happened to Dogyeol 😰

Dex-chan lover
@Suckerforshipping
I think he comes back in the last raw chapter? Someone sparring with the knight who looks suspiciously like he could be an older Do-Gyeol. If he's not brought back, truly the author gave him a lamentable role.

The onesided grooming makes me uncomfortable. He acts like an old man teaching a child. This is not a healthy relationship, but maybe it will change.

wow didnt expect that when i was reading the raw so
she was away for 2 yrs thats why she became like that thank god she away from dowun after that dogweol incident
she looks bad ass with that expressionless face now my favorite part is coming.

it maybe uncomfortable to read it bcs it has a romance tag but doesn’t have any romantic scenes just wait for the upcoming chapters its actually good they focused more on their goal of being the empress and all and actually didn’t rush the romance between them.

Users who are viewing this thread