The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

I hope the story won't go to cliche romance where Dowun in the end is in love with the MC or vice versa, keep the tension be and let the girl be strong as her own, i feel like Dowun still has no feeling for her at all but as his tool and there's a huge chance for him to backstab her... after she got the throne i couldn't see any potential villain but Dowun himself.

Oh i forget the Bodyguard, he's far more suitable as love interest for our MC, the only light and genuinely good guy in this series, please don't kill him, he's precious.

Group Leader
I ship her with Bodyguard. She and Dowun see each other as tools. No affection.

I think this is the best story for showing accurate romance and shit- Dowun treated her like a tool and made sure she knew right away. She didn’t pine after him or beg for his affection, and now he’s seeing the results of treating her as such. She has no loyalty to him as a person, which honestly is his just desserts. You don’t get support by treating people like stepping stones, you get it by becoming close to them emotionally and supporting each other. And he lost the chance for that way early in the story and I do not see this going well for him.

@Mira25 I don't really think it's arrogance. It's more like, you would have to change being in that type of situation where you don't know if you'll survive without being brutal and smart. You can't stay innocent or you'll just be used. She just grew up. She has to wisen up or she'll just be a figurehead who'll just be used by Dowun. She gotta at least be somewhat arrogant to get what she wants.

Unpopular opinion:

I don't think Dowun is a snake. He made his intentions clear and she accepted them. HOWEVER what IS wrong is I think he is developing some form of emotions towards her -be it possession, or love-, but not willing to change their "contract".

In my opinion best scenario would be Dowun as husband and bodyguard as lover.
He has an amazing head on his shoulders and he is a great ally to have when running an Empire. However she should be allowed to love and feel things outside the public eye with the bodyguard.

This remind me of akatsuki no yona, although the story is different but dowun really resembles yona's fiancee (i forgot his name)

The title is so smart, she is indeed a flower bloomed by a cloud (dowun) but in reality a flower actually bloomed by water/rain not a cloud although rain comes from a cloud.

Actually love dowun but its seems too hard for them to have a lovey-dovey relationship.

I don't think the younger bro will be allowed to enter the court anytime soon, i doubt she would want him in this mess. I wonder what she will do with dowun, will the relationship stay dry, or would something happen.

I really don't like Dowun. He's like a monster who tries so hard to manipulate a monster he's created.

I still wonder what happened to Dowun's younger brother. I hope he's still alive.

Thank you for the updates. :)

Oh he is afraid. We all know how bodyguards soon become lovers and thus get political influence.

Users who are viewing this thread