The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

the raw is friggin sick, idk about yall there is something fishy with Dowun, but I just want to believe whatever he did it's for Hong Lyon/Hong Ryon and nothing else, yall should try the raw from webtoon it's free and already chapters 41. the ost in that chap is sick too, I love this manhwa too many doubts and scheming.

Oh I'll be spoiling so I'm sorry, just skip if you don't want to and wait for correct translation because I'm using camera google translate her so I could be wrong lmao😭

even though I want Baek Han to be by her side, I'm just scared that whatever happens, it won't be good for both of them. in the latest chapter, the death flag for Baek Han is tolling quite heavily but I could be wrong, ugh hopefully. finger-crossing hard.

kinda wishing all those years Dowun finally have some little affection to Hong Ryon though, not just using her as a tool to married and levitate his own family. But I'm afraid that even if he did love her, his own pride is still number one. But to think he would be jealous with Baek Han, there is gotta be something right? He kinda restricts her movement and keeps distancing Baek Han from Hong Ryon, alas our MC won't let that happened.

And boy does it hurt when Dowun belittles their engagement(?) all I know is Dowun kind of scold Hong Ryon because she acts like a child and kept thinking that their engagement would have a little bit of love(?) idk just like he said only a tool and an agreement to achieve their ambition, I think Hong Ryon finally giving up with her childish crush and actively seeking Baek Han. And maybe, maybe that is why Dowun is afraid that even they would be married and she would refuse to have a child with him? Since their agreement is only to marry and not conceive any child? idk and maybe it'll be a slapped to his face and his family honour if Her Majesty prefers the company of her own knight than her husband. since the manhwa already said that there is a rumour of Hong Ryon likes to be with his knights privately, and Dowun reacts negatively to that, he even pushes forward the date of their marriage without Hong Ryon approval.

The last bit of the latest chapter is very sweet, my mouth rots so bad because their interaction is unbelievably sweet like those cheesy two crown romance lol. basically Hong Ryon is having a nightmare where his step-bro said that she would eventually be killed because she took the role of what is not hers. Thus, Hong Ryon lamented she only a tool in this, it's only time she would be disposed by the schemer. Baek Han a kind angel he is, tried giving her a special tea to help her insomnia calms a little, but when he tried to go to her palace, he was stopped by Dowun said it's was inappropriate for him to keep coming to her since the betrothed is Dowun and not him, but Baek Han refused and said he only answer to Her Majesty and not him, cue angry/irritated Dowun says that what he says is Hong Ryon says, lol what a jerk. And Dowun instructed the guards to take him away, he then proceeds to Hong Ryon palace just to be greeted by Hong Ryon who expecting Baek Han. The tea that Baek Han gives is already served and Dowun said he will drink the tea just to be puzzled by a different tea they usually have, only for Hong Ryon said that tea is for someone else since she promised to drink tea with that person (Baek Han). Then indifferently, Hong Ryon just asks whatever his business and what is it that he want to talk to. Only for Dowun to be kind of irritated by her gesture and said that she should be minding her movement and rumour is spreading, and it'll look bad for them. Hong Ryon just said since they'll get married anyway why care so much for petty rumour then she said don't mind her business and basically saying to Dowun to back-off regarding her relationship with Baek Han. She left irritated and anxious only to met Baek Han outside.

Hong Ryon is genuinely confused why he is there and they talk about something I don't understand lol the translation said he would be girly and I'm like??? lol, then Baek Han takes Hong Ryon to this tall tower to stargaze, then something something sweets talks and kind of hug and Hong Ryon finally said that she having a nightmare of her dead brother and her sins are too much for killing someone and feels great burden because of this. Then Baek Han tells her about his sin and guilt too, to achieve this position he once trampled people and so on. Then he swore to be by her side to fend off the nightmares, he'll be there for her until her nightmares are gone, and idk if yall don't see that cute and a friggin death flag and I don't even know anymore.

lol who to ship anymore amirite?

Aih, even though I have these bad thoughts about Dowun, I can't help that he did all of these things behind Hong Ryon just to make her happy, he is scheming yes, he is very logical yes, but maybe that is his way to says his love for her, it's maybe just a make-believe but gods everyone in this manhwa deserves happiness:( We didn't even know what is Dowun faced to make her becomes the queen of the country now. Though I'll gladly support her if she wants to abdicate and elope with Baek Han lol.

Okay, I think that's too much of a words... I hope the translator won't be mad I'm spoiling this much lolol, ill gladly take down this comment if someone felt that its too much a spoiler. Do forgive the English, it's not my mother language.

@emmanyansei Thanks for raw spoilers! and...
Honestly i don't care much about whether Dowun loves her or not, i still see no happiness between him & Lyon even if Baek Han wasn't there, Dowun's attitude is still gonna be painful for her, if she chose Baek in the end... the best ending is she should just gives her title to Dowun, Dowun is more suitable as a leader and a king after all and she should just go off somewhere as ordinary people with Baek, it seems like she doesn't even care about status and luxury anymore.

So be it then, let Dowun becomes king and let Lyon and Baek be together

There are so many intriguing things that we don't even know about. Thanks for the spoilers thou! It's really hard to keep guessing.

I want dowun to sTay with Hong lyon, cuz they gon hurt my feelings real bad if they don't. ;-;

now dowun’s trying to win her heart again guess he isn’t an ass or is it part of his plan to gain her trust so she wont fall for the body guard

believe or not, I still believe in Dowun. We haven't got his perspective yet, I don't want to condone him for whatever he is doing. This is a time and place when being scheming and ruthless is needed. He needs to do this to secure a position, to make Hong Ryon a queen, even the people prefer her than her half brother. and I think it was Dowun actions to make the people favour her more than the crown prince. I don't even want to know how Dowun lived with his burden (from his family, being an advisor to Hong Ryon and other shit) and how it's shaping him into present Dowun. Legit sad when people who read, comment hating him and wishing him died without trying to understand him. Just because Dowun painted as a devil himself, doesn't mean he will be forever black, same with Baek Han. Or maybe I'm just into it and Dowun actually just bad and doesn't have any character development lol.

but if you gotta hate then you gotta hate.

I still ship DowunHongRyon though, a tragic couple is my blood and food. I just want Dowun's perspective Author-san ;_;

Wow he is such a master manipulator. All of his actions have ulterior motive. All of his actions benefit him. He is securing his place. He sees himself losing favor so he does something that she will be fond. A positive feeling is better than a negative one.
A kind act done for malicious personal gain is an insincere act of kindness.

It is impossible to tell on Dowun is an abusive manipulator or just an incredible moron.

Which, admittedly, is the comic's greatest strength.

i will cry internally until the day i die if hongryon doesn't end up with baekhan or if baekhan gets killed 😭 and if that happens someone better slap me so hard i transmigrate into this story world with a shotgun so i can hunt down dowun

I know dowun is a jerk but i already invest my emotion to him that even if i want to ship baek and lyon i can't 😬 (I'm still hoping that dowun will melt his heart even for a little bit)

Ya me too Mimik161 after all what Dowun did to Hong Lyon before, even tho maybe he thinks her as his tools, but both of them get what they want. What if Dowun didnt help her, Im sure Hong Lyon will still an unknown princess. Win win solution for both of them.

Group Leader
My hope is that in the end (after she chooses baek) she defeats Dowun in their power game and then we’ll see a moment’s regret in him suggesting that he was in love with her.

Because Baek is clearly the better choice. Between a man who makes you feel good about who you are and a man who makes you feel like you need to change your entire personality to be good enough, it’s obvious who a girl should choose.

Me, reading Chapter 36: CAN IT BE?! MY SON HAS RETURNED~! 😍🤗DOGYEOL, WELCOME BACK!

Me, reading Chapter 37: Dogyeol, no. What is this shit-stirring business? Nooooooo, my child 😭
(Talk about whiplash, I'm already shook lol)

Baek Han is without a doubt the only one who can give her a happy ending. Unless Dowun changes, all I see is a toxic relationship. But I do hope we get to see him full of regrets in the end. I don't hate Dowun but there's just too much he has and hasn't done that I want to see him regret everything.

From the looks of it Dowun's high ambition is preventing him from doing any sort of action that may cause deep rooted feelings, or should I say he was careful that neither the two of them shall be emotionally connected. And from the looks of it Hong Lyon is a miscalculated chess piece he made. Afterall, woman are emotionally driven creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread