The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

Unlike what most readers thought, I've always thought her as a practical girl, while she did begin to develop a slight reliancy on Dowun because of how he was the first one to see her for herself. Once she slowly saw hints of his coldness and his total 'idgaf beyond your usefulness' attitude, she too matured as a royal.

A princess neglected this young, with her smarts and diligence, I'm not surprised that reliancy faded quickly. That pragmatism, I think, has always been there deep down in her. Dowun had just, at first, surfaced that idealistic love and support that she had always been yearning for from someone in her life.

Kinda proud but at the same time sad for her. She was clearly a kind and gentle kid forced to quickly grow up in a cruel world.

thank god the eng trans is close to the raws cant wait for the
prince to be beheaded and killed

Fed-Kun's army
@Voyager
maybe 🧐 in the recent chapter, it was mentioned by Dowun that Dogyeol was banished from the palace, so he's now residing in their hometown. A possibility though??

I don't think dowun's jealous. Most likely he's afraid that the princess would sway from the path he carved and go to baek.

Edit: um...... i suppose that is jealousy but in dowun's case he doesn't feel anything for the princess .He doesn't even care for her . So rather he must be afraid of losing the path he created.

I think that some people don’t like dowun because they think he doesn’t feel anything or that he’s using her as a tool, but I think it’s only fair to say that from the start the princess also used him. Not negatively at all I just mean they both had an agreement and he was always honest with her, he didn’t lie about his intention when he easily could have with the way she was first smitten over him. She knew what it was and she knew it wasn’t love and she agreed because she did like him but I think also because his end of the bargain meant that she wouldn’t suffer anymore so just like dowun is using her status and bloodline as a stepping stone, she is using his intelligence and skills as hers. Which is why I think realistically in a setting the imperial palace even though at this point they aren’t all lovey dovey, they have the deepest respect for one another, honesty, and loyalty, I think that it can blossom into something more. I don’t think dowun doesn’t care about the princess, with his intelligence he could have easily seduced the other princess who was more liked and that would have been more favorable. He does care in his own way like when he first complemented her for her sword dance years ago when the younger brother said it would make her feel better or with the latest chapter when he chooses to do the dirty work to not dirty her hands. I think growing he had to be extremely intelligent to survive with the status of his family being pushed and the princess now is doing the same, if she had stayed the same child she was or if dowun would have been super loving or let her relax, she would have never survived anywhere or even come back home. Ultimately I think him helping her survive and strive to be queen is his best way of showing he cares because it fits with his character. Lol but that’s just my opinion I can be completely wrong.

I want to see Dogyol you know the little brother 😭😭😭 he is the only one I like in this whole story

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I would have like to see her grow in the two years she was away from her country. Instead we got a time skip and ended up with a completely different heroine :'D Of course it's natural for her childlike mind to turn into a mature & cold personality but I wanted to see the process of that happen X'DD I'm curious how she managed to win others over to her side, how she met that new nice maid of hers and how her relationship with Dowun "progressed".

@keks503 i don't think their relationship progressed actually, she is still his gateway to success and thank god she is now grownup and seems to be in a better place now.
some people saying Dowun is jealous, but i don't think so, the princess has always been easily manipulated by him, but now she seems to have started to developt her own feelings, that could be a problem for him, cropping things in the beggining is better if he wants to maintain his position.
then again, once she becomes queen, both can have other lovers while maintaining their dinamic, wasnt it always like that in the past?

I hope that the king is alive so he can whoop the future EX crown prince when he wakes up.

Group Leader
That is one damn impressive cover art.

Caught my eyes when browsing the main page.

Aggregator gang
This webtoon color scheme reminds me of terror man

https://mangadex.org/title/17924/terror-man

Users who are viewing this thread