The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

Dowun is about to finally get the shitty taste of his own medicine.

Now, at least, I kinda feel that he does care for HongLyon, iether he's purposefully supressing it or he himself isn't aware of it.

The supposed late snotty princess. All the risks should have been executed when she ascended to power.

I love this webtoon so much, the use of color, illustration style and narrative are all so gorgeous.
Also, if you have two minutes, please fills this survey https://forms.gle/LVGAtiZPVPBnG3qFA it would really help me in my thesis, it´s about webtoons and what can designers do to improve the reading experience.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's a thing because its still around even to this day, but " a pitiful young princess with only a title, but no power nor authority"... It blows my mind that in eras like this people wanted/needed/or got stuck with "royalty" but as someone who is royal to the people that are in their kingdom, she's considered "powerless" I mean, if you have a monarchy then how can the people that are at the top not be in power? It's makes absolutely no sense.

Group Leader
I love everything about this web comic. The plot and art style are so good!

The art style and the plot are amazing, but I can't do this. I understand there are circumstances why people cheat and they hold a different standard, but it's too stuffy. Dowun, why are you so inflexible? Why can't you think of giving her love as another card? If you have then you wouldn't need to deal with all of this.

Maybe it's just me that doesn't get the story or me seeing imaginary details,but i just can't handle baekhan , just the way the character is made, i don't get why the story gives so much focus on him right now(and future episodes still going on with him)
Let's analyze a little bit the characters:
-Dowun: Cold type guy, but he is one of the most complex characters i have ever seen,he is quite catching as a character, he is the attractiveness of this story(the story changer,the one that catches all viewers attention upon him, you know when he is on scene,viewers will only comment on him or even compare others with him, to be honest he is the story himself, without him we all know this will be a , "aww shit another x story we have already seen") he is the fresh air that difference this story of all the shitty dramas I used to be able to handle back in the past(same plot story and annoying characters),nevertheless, I have seen him being quite considerate and attract to the princess, just think about it, how the hell is he supposed to be so charming and careless as baekhan can be ,when he has to protected himself,his family,his clan, the princess and the kingdom while showing a cold personality that fits well to how the emperor's of those time used to be and handle things(lets be honest baek isn't able to make the kind of decissions,in terms of politics and other aspects,that dowun can make,he is the one who has to take the burdens while others are enjoying their lives and their roles without problems(princess and baekhan with their "lovely meetings"),we will still have to know everything about him, his past,why he is as he is, the reasons..., in my opinion he is the one who saved princess present and future in the past and still doing it, without him maybe the princess will have commited suicide over the bullying she was suffering back then or even being killed, lets see => why did dowun choose her?why did he protected her so much, remember there were even smarter and more useful family members for him to use? , don't know, just thing there are too many coincidences to put it as evil and shelfish motives or consider him someone who doesn't deserve the princess heart when he hasn't done anything bad to her.
-Baek: Nice guy type(hate when author tries to do a character extremely perfect and likeable,pretty sure the kind of character people will turn their back if he did only one big shitty and bad action,the type of guy who is made for people who don't want a more realistic story(just my opinion)), loved by every one, seen this type of guy plenty of time, careless,unconscious,free-spirit( =unconsciously danger to the princess ) and as i said before too much seen in other type of dramas, i just feel like his character doesn't fit in this kind of story , hope the destiny that awaits him is death or being somekind of traitor with real bad intentions towards the princess,apparently we saw him save the princess(only action he has done to the progression of the story plot), never know if he fully did, the scene was just cut when some timber was about to fall upon them, so by the moment we are gonna considerate he saved the princess present back then, just dissapointed, hope he has a more complex personality.
-The princess:I seriously think I don't get her, she is so confused over herself(she doesn't truly know herself), remember first she was willing to become a princess encouraged by dowun and her own desire,but she always have regrets/remorses, the fact that she hate some actions that benefits her done by dowun ( dowun little's brother apologies to the king,dowun trying to kill her half-sister...) , because she considered them too cruel and inhuman(seriously , just pisses me off, does she expect herself to be protected or willing to survive in her position and life in general with love and good actions always, hasn't she already realized what will happen if she is too merciful and shows too many of her emotions), the people in the palace and even some outsiders the palace are like vultures who want each opening she shows to hurt her, but each time episodes passed on I realized she is still the same brat who hasn't changed at all, she hasn't mature yet to be honest, she is not fit for the position she has, too much burden for her, hope her character will have some kind of development.

In my opinion , dowun actually love her , but cant do anything about his love because of his father and clan , and he is actually jealous with the guard & want to protect thats why he does all of that.
And the guard loves her too.
As for her she loves both of them.
And imo dowun little brother actually pitying his brother and her and actually like her (?)

Well thats my prespective for now

Is it just me or Dowun was just being calculative when he acts like he's jealous with the lack of attention

@Honeywhippedcream i think it was there. I remember reading some comments on earlier chapter of some people who feel a lil worry about that tag. It would be creepy if those whole memory was only my imagination lol

Dowon action is clearly being calculated beforehand, but can someone control the emotion of jealousy?? she had her eyes only on Dowon.. she will not change herself and she never did it. it just down failure to notice it. the bodyguard is just someone, who used to save her. she entitled to feel to repay him back. the character I dislike in this comic is Asara, she let her emotion control her so much, that she did not act like, how a tool supposes to act. I pissed off her since she talked badly of her majesty. a tool must act like a tool and she just a tool. her majesty is a tool to Dowon too, but over time it changes right??

I really want dowun to really care about the princess. I can't really tell if he is jealous because he cares about her, or if it was a calculated and manipulative. I hope as the story goes on that his character becomes more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread