The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Doing of Men and Women in Love

Fed-Kun's army
I am really disliking this MC... This dude is just so ugh. I've said it COUNTLESS times and I'll continue saying it... What the fuck does he see in a girl like Nakamura who punches him repeatedly, slapped him so hard that he fell to the ground, spit beer in his face and calls him names repeatedly???? Am I missing some redeemable quality that Kasuga and the rest of the audience are seeing in Nakamura??? I'm actually disappointed by Saeki's actions in this chapter. But I still strongly dislike the Main Character right now..

Dex-chan lover
@BlindThreat MC - is trash, there is nothing to like about him. He has thing for Nakamura probably BECAUSE she beats and bullies him. He is just another not very stable teen with traditional puberty issues, who easy falls under influence and what is more important he has submissive tendencies. So he fell in love with rude and dominant girl and accept all this "nobody understands me, I hate world around" and other childish bullshit. But actually this is all too forced, cause unlike Nakamura he is normal boy, intelligent, sane with good family and friends in school. Even though the life in small town depressive, there is no way he would do what he did in manga.

Dex-chan lover
tbh the manga at this stage feels somewhat liberating lmao
waiting to see the crazy shit that's gonna happen from now on

I am very disappointed to find out that no one in this manga is a decent person.

tbh though saeki is still a better written character than the MC is, her motivations at least make sense

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking love how every character in this manga is well written, Oshimi really makes me hate them'll (except Saeki's friend, she's the only sane person)

Users who are viewing this thread