The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Proof

Peak chapter, I'm more than happy to experience it again.
Kaoruko's family is just SO UNDERSTANDING and accepting. It's just so nice to see that the couple has gained the permission from Kaoruko's mother, which should be enough for them to continue dating and forsake stereotypes about the schools.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, I was also expecting some marriage talk by the end of his monologue.
But now I believe in the lil' bro to seal the deal and K.O. both Rintaro and Kaoruko with "Rintaro-onii-san!"
I would also die from the cuteness of their embarassment, but hey, that's the price I'm more than willing to make!

Group Leader
Aw crap, I grinned through the chapter while holding back my tears. All of them are so precious.

Man, I really really love this series, also Waguri-mama is an absolute Queen. Also, I shall now make the obligatory I got friggin diabetes from this chapter again.

Dex-chan lover
man i cant stop grinning i want to stop it but this manga is too wholesome ,hats off to the mangaka .The emotions really hit you hard .its really difficult to find titles like this now which are not spoiled by ecchi contents.THANK YOU TRANSLATORS .....REALLY THANKS A LOT :hearts: :hearts: :clap: :clap:

Fed-Kun's army
all I can say is, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this manga be this good?! It's unreal

Dex-chan lover
someone selling insulin??
i need to inject it to my body
i got diabetusss from this chapter

Mom just went and understood Rintaro entire character from eating a single piece of cake, she's way too OP xD

Dex-chan lover
Kaoruko's mom is so wise and understanding. Also, I can see how her son is such a teaser. It came from the mother. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread