The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

Double-page supporter
As seems to be the majority, I too think monthly is best. Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
If it's really just 5 pages per part, then I suppose releasing the entire chapter on a monthly basis would be better. Also gives you a chance to make edits to earlier parts if a newer part adds some context or perspective. I'm okay with whatever suits you guys' workflow the best though.

Dex-chan lover
How does a conversation about PET bottles proceed smoothly? They have zero technology required to make plastics, it's not something where you can just give them a quick recipe like mayonnaise or something.

WRT the chapter length: Just release full chapters, imo. A delayed full chapter is better than constant partial chapters, imo.

Dex-chan lover
i think gathering up would be better, 5 pages per update is way too short, also if u gather them u u wont get accused of ''chopping up the chapters'' coz ppls still dont understand the concept of partial releases...

anyway i prefer the monthly thing, it has a good rythm

Dex-chan lover
Just conquer the world then use a mix of magic and technology to defeat the aliens.

I prefer weekly because that way I don't forget what's happening, most times I have to read 2-3 previous chapters on monthly works :(

Fed-Kun's army
If they're going to be a 5 page per weeks then I would prefer for it to get released at the monthly pace. Getting 5 page each weeks is quite annoying because the content is too short. I don't mind waiting since the manga is slow paced.

Users who are viewing this thread