The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

Double-page supporter
Once a month, of course.

Also, this manga is good shit, thanks for TL'ing.

Double-page supporter
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this one. I'd love weekly, but monthly is probably best.

Fed-Kun's army
Probably should have just straw polled it and let the comment section be.
Cute dress, compliment fishing master class.

Dex-chan lover
20+ chapters once a month are way better than 5+ chapters once a week.
and it should be less hectic for you.

Wait, they don't have the concept of identical twins? They look more fraternal rather than identical to me. I'm also aware that they're clones of Iris

Aggregator gang
Full chapter release please,
it's bothersome to reread what previous 5 pages means to get the whole context.

I think once a month would be better. I've seen translators burn out because they deal with life problems while forcing themselves to translate every week.

@OP_Zed they have the concept of twins or identical twins. It's just that that one girl never seen identical twins before. Irl in my life I have met many twins but it was not until I was 17 that I met my first identical twins. At first it was wonky for me but it was not like a big deal as I already knew identical twins existed it was just a cool moment in my mind.

Dex-chan lover
My personal preference would be once per month.

My total preference would be "whatever you prefer and find reasonable".

Fed-Kun's army
That hair dryer is hilariously overbuilt. I'm expecting it to get turned into a flamethrower soon.

I vote 1 month
Gives you guys time between translations and we get a longer read rather than a small segment of a chapter

Dex-chan lover
Gives new meaning to 'instant waifu'...

Wonder if the bug threat from space will ever come to play a role in this? They were en route to find out the home planet of the bugs at the start, so there's a lot of loose threads the author could latch on...

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the monthly release, 5 pages every week would put a burden on the translator for regular releases and left us readers on a pseudo cliffhanger way too often, a complete chapter each month will leave everyone satisfated.
The translator will even be able to recheck the full chapter before release and not have to worry about fixes to name of people or tools later.

Users who are viewing this thread