The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 4

@Seventwentyseven Internally she does, since she pities him and he's her cute childhood friend. However, I think she's overall planning to stick with keeping the main story as that's the one where most people are happy, including her character. I think when she said she'd support her childhood friend, it's more like she's thinking of cheering on his own efforts but not necessarily getting involved to change his outcome.

This MC really has a superiority complex 😅 She still thinks she's acting her 'character' spouting all those things? 😅 But I do agree the count is an eye candy! 😂👍

she really went for it!! 'call me mother!' omg!!😂 cant blame her anyway, he fiiiiinne as hell😍

Yo an mc who doesn’t fall in love for people younger than there previous selves lmao

LMAO, VENIANNE'S TYPE IS ROWELL'S FATHER OMYGOD WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA AND ROWELL REALLY WARNED HIS FATHER NOT TO GET CLOSE WITH VENIANNE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I CAN'T WITH THIS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

imagine if she merried his father. then the title gonna change to be my mother is only 8 years old

So, this whole chapter just gives me the--
"Say if you break my heart the rules, I go date your fada~ You gonna be my son, You go call me your mother~"🎶
--vibes and I ain't even complaining.😂👌🏻

this is the only thing I can agree with her... for now. Count Esdell is hot, AND HE'S SINGLE?! I can take care of a child too

I just found out about this series and I have to agree the Count is total eye candy. Gosh! He's SINGLE and only problem is a silent child? Please, I'd be willing to learn motherhood as well to be with him

Users who are viewing this thread