The Garden of Red Flowers

Wouldn't it be amazing if the FL has a reverse harem with all the original MLs while our MC makes a reverse harem with every ML's father?
* Except her own father of course, if her brother is also one of the MLs.

@DarkieM the usual cliché of childhoodfriend zone route or the usual contract route, or someone poping out of nowhere route, so far single route is welcomed as well

@MissAlexxis how do you know the original FL is a white lotus protagonist?
I checked some spoilers but I can't determine what kind of character the original FL is;;

@lemonadeandsalt Honestly, i'm not sure if she's white lotus
My main problem is how everyone falls for her right off the bat. It reminds me of reverse harems, which along with regular harms, i strongly dislike. Idk, i got weird taste lmao.

@missalexxis ohh I see!
i was confused since white lotus characters usually mean they’re like double faced :0 yeah I’m not super fond of troupe where the original FL appears and the boys are tripping over themselves to talk to her;;

Dex-chan lover
I just hope none of the "capture targets" fall for her bc they all seem flimsy when they instantly fall in love with a girl when they see a glimpse of her while walking down a street. Hope she gets away from all of these ikemen cardboard males.

Seems like it's going to head in the love triangle direction but it has a different take on the "switching souls" factor which I kinda like. It's a usually a good sign that this will be a fun read when you can see the plot unfolding quickly after that initial reveal. I kinda have a general idea of what's going to happen but truthfully, I'd rather be in the knowing than wondering wtf the going on for however many chapters the author decides to leave us in the dark for. Anyway this looks promising. 😃

OMG, this is so funny!!! I love our MC, finally someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, aaahhh I had an amazing time reading this, thank you very much for your scanlations and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters haha!!!

Really like this so far! I’m supporting Hugo rn!!!!! Thanks for all the hard work !

This is a really cute story.. I hope the two boys don't fall for fl though

Users who are viewing this thread