The Garden of Red Flowers

i'm invested,,,i wanna see them older and see her fall for the blonde guy and suffer bc im a sadist 😃

I really don’t get novels where the mc is like I must do everything according to the plot because I’m living in a novel/game!

Like sorry, the story has already changed because you are there.

She really paid no attention to what her teacher said did she 😅
I also noticed that the words he used were so vague, he didn't imply something tragic just sadness.... I'm always curious as to how comedic lighthearted comics like these handle serious situations like heartbreak and death and whatnot.
Also, is it weird that I haven't gotten used to the style of art? It reminds me of kid show 😅

This is so funny 😂😂 boy has never met her and she's all "you should have called me first!!"

Happy new year! Thanks for the chapter, blue eyes is so cute my heart is getting squeezed like a lemon already

Nooooooo! Right when it was getting goooooood! 😭😭😭Thanks for translating this manhwa, I see potential in it :)

Am I the only one who feels like the characters retained their kid faces but just with longer bodys? They really don't look aged to me

AHHHHHH we 20 chapters behind 😭 I wanna help but idk how to do thiiis uuuugh. BRUH!! Someone teach me.
Thanks for the translation~

thank you for the chapters, tho i believe many r lookin forward for a mass release, HAHAHAH... this manhwa is something I will not drop. i tell ya.HAHAHAHAH

Users who are viewing this thread