The Garden of Red Flowers

Group Leader
For the translator's question - even if in all likelihood the new character is a 'he', if you're unsure you should really just go with 'they'. Like the commenter below me says, we've got gender neutral pronouns, so why not use them.

Was her obstacle omitted? All pages seemed to load, but i felt weird that this wasn't included in this chapter.

Barely updating 🥺. How we only 12 chapters in when the raws is 20+? 😭😭😭... Ig thanks for this one chapter.

@HotGirlShi We did say we're on a break since many staffs have exams, including the translator. We'll update this more regularly tho

The lack of a harem tag is a blessing but i'm a but confused over that Sci\Fi tag. Might come into play later.

I don’t understand why all the comments about the mc is so optimistic. The mc clearly looks down on all the children just because she’s older and abuses her authority only cuz she was older than them in her previous life. Yet she acts like a 5 year old, throwing tantrums and doing everything as she wish. To tell her friend that Rose is his destined partner is absurd! She’s giving him false hope that Rose would end up w him. I understand that the author wants to try something different and give us a funny and dumb heroine but all the heroine is is an arrogant brainless know it all. If the author really wants to make an actual funny and relatable heroine, maybe turn to bakarina and Bertia .

@Raiii uhhh what...? “abuses her authority”...? Huh? What authority? It’s literally not that deep. Chill. It’s true she doesn’t act her mental age though. She still does act childish even tho she mentally an adult. I give you that. But she still relatable tbh. For instance, when she says she prefers the dad over the son. Yeah so I still like her. If you don’t like her just drop it. Don’t expect for others to not like her bc u don’t...

The mc is so meee. She literally is a modern person. Like when he touched her and etc, she acts so nonchalantly and her heart doesn't flutter like most mcs. She is so realistic about how a modern goofy person would act. 10/10. I have been searching for an mc like this for the longest!

@prettiepumpkin no? What makes you think it's supposed to be sadl? lol it literally is tagged "comedy".

@HotGirlShit Fr!! And honestly with the way a typical modern person's personality is, yeah we'd bully tf out of these children so everything MC does is reasonable lmao

Please update more regularly... Please Please... Because i am so thrilled after the last chapter... If he is( blue eyed boy) the ML then the story will take a completely new turn..i am so excited for the next chapter..please update it more regularly..please

I really like this series!
The only problem I see is that all the characters LOOK alike, besides having a different eye or hair color.

@HotGirlShi didnt notice the comedy tag lol. But it was the summary about taking on the MC's misery and how the story opened with her getting kidnapped kind of formed the impression that she's gonna suffer a lot. However the chapters so far are hilarious😂

Users who are viewing this thread