The Garden of Red Flowers

Her attitude makes me not want to read. Too ungrateful. She want the respect you get from being older but acts spoiled like a 2 year old. ☹︎

Argh I'm too early... Really intrigued but there's only one chapter 😭 spoilers on other websites are rather empty too.... Does anybody have spoilers for this?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, this girl is hilarious! Definitely different from most mcs in other stories

Poor Hyugo Shart—he has the most unfortunate last name I’ve ever seen in a manhwa.🤣🤣
All sharting aside, it’s cute so far!

Dex-chan lover
There will always reader who complains how MC didn't act like how they want to

I'm liking this! It seems like it's definitely going to become one of my favourites!

This seems pretty good. Usually when you have reincarnation stories, since the adult MC is in the body of a kid they act like one to the point you almost forget their real age. In this one the MC sees children as children, which is nice. She isn’t exactly mature and doesn’t seem to have any goals like surviving or seducing since she doesn’t have to, which I’m fine with. It’s also funny, which is always a good thing.

"In your eyes, I would look like an eight-year-old."
"No, anyone who sees you would think you're eight."
I feel like this retort deserves an award. tfw when you have an unpopular opinion.

I hate white lotus flowered protagonist. In other words
I already dislike the girl every guy is falling for. I hate how authors base their stories around that, which is partly from me hating harems with a passion. I don't know if this'll be an enjoyable read for me yet...

Users who are viewing this thread