The Garden of Red Flowers

MD@Home
The art is YMMV but I love how unlike other isekai titles with childhood flashbacks, this
sensibly doesn't forget the previous life circumstances of the character, making her act her age.

It's also refreshing that as of Chapter 18,
there's no clear ML yet. Just friends being friends!

i'm becoming team Hugo and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing... wish I knew who the ml is orz

I should have known lmao, went in expecting one thing and received something completely different.
I'm so READY for ✨DrAmA✨

Dramaaaa incoming, noy against it of it's this shit. And team hugo ! But I love them friends being friends, and she's mentally older, agh I don't knoooow.

Damn I'm not prepared for this. Why the parents should die? I expecting lovey dovey family. Sigh I'm done with this. This manhwa make me sad I won't read it anymore

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Okaaaay I see y’all catching up. Thanks for the translation!! Tbh i hope she goes for a depressing turn after this bc it’ll be interesting how she regains herself. If u know what I mean?

...Seriously? Do you really think this is the time for a wedding?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

sudden orphans! that's so sad :( At least the siblings have a healthy relationship propping each other up, and having friends to comfort and help ease the pain :'(

Code:

Bruh, their height differences are too much lol. Imagine if they were dancing, the MC's neck will hurt because she had to look up to see their faces

okay im gonna be saying some upsetting things, so im sorry

Dont get me wrong I think it IS sad that misfortune will come to her, and I hope things wont be as bad as other manhwas, but if she says "why is this happening to me T T" Im not gonna feel bad at all sorry not sorry 😕, im not saying venny deserves it, but more like you should've expected some worst case scenarios, girl was more concerned of the exhaustion of going around all over and not being herself even though she keeps treating herself as a character,, for someone who knows her 'character' venny will walk a flowery path, the girl's been doing the most out of everyone
I typed while im still at chapter 15 tbh, the things shes doing is getting to me smh, I had to let it out

😭😭 okay wait no, when I said I wont feel sorry I was talking about the kidnapping not the one in chapter 20, I didnt see that coming
now on a more positive note: the way the author handled chapter 20 felt real, caring and kind

Ahhh it drives mad how there are no spoilers for this (i mean the untranslated chapters). I just want to know who the ML is lol, this has to be one of the most ambiguous manhwas I've ever read regarding the ML, many are pretty obvious in who the ML will be. The only one I couldn't predict was probably Daughter of the Emperor, which was pretty vague as well because its not the focus of the story.

I can’t figure out who the male lead is? It’ll be interesting to see the relationships develop

Oh my God, it was all happily merry go round comedy until recent chapters, I guess this is where "misery" part from the desc summary will begin.

Lock typster TL and redrawer at basement and release a new episode I want results ! and what is wrong with this white haired dude keep HOHO every time he speaks it’s not even Christmas yet HO HO HO die baka!

Dex-chan lover
The MC is way too dumb for a supposed to be reincarnated adult with memories, she acts more childish than the children in the story...

Users who are viewing this thread