The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 203

Loving the daily uploads!! I wonder if there will be a time skip soon, excited to see more.😃

Fed-Kun's army
It's a bit sad but I like how they're parting for now. She has her ambition and he needs to do his own thing (although I wish this was mentioned before, he has been following her as if he is the boss of the world but now it turns out that he has restrictions as well...)

Anyway, I would love to see her succeed over everyone in the academy and for him to surprise visit her around her graduation and confess again. That'd be the best thing ever

Aaaaaaaaaaa can't wait for their marriage I volunteer as a bridesmaid or something similar (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Aggregator gang
i'm glad to see it's still a cultivation story. ten years could even be considered a short time.

Dex-chan lover
@Cassistant Rather, it's only ten years. These two are both cultivators, who live exceptionally long as it is, but one of them is even into making elixirs like that one she intends to make for her grandfather. They could have an extremely long life together, after a mere decade of sorting out other affairs first.

Well ten years for a cultivator is like nothing, and even more to her (since she would create great elixirs in the future i believe). I actually like that xD since she is still focused on increasing her power and improving herself, i like her.

Dex-chan lover
Que everyone screaming with Kiri in the background

Also is there no difference for them between saying I like you and I love you?

10 years is good, it would make her what, 24? 26? It’s redic that she’s supposedly a teenager still.

Users who are viewing this thread