The Ghostly Doctor

Double-page supporter
basically this is a great story about a girl thats kicking ass and taking names. theres drama but you're not reading a story about how the MC is constantly being fucked over while being a weak baby. Shes an ass kicker through and through.

Dex-chan lover
@Xadro What, the
stuck in a cell with other men whacked out on aphrodisiacs
scene? Yeah, that was a novel approach for sure.

I'm sorry, what was the story again? Lol. Either I forget the main story or this manhwa is strayed too far from the main storyline.

@Kagamimocchi Near as I can tell it doesn't have a "main story" its just the MC getting into weird situations and getting out of them only to end up in another weird situation.

Its a lot like older saturday morning cartoons. We know who the GI Joes are, we know more or less what they do and heres what they are doing this week. Atleast thats what it feels like.

Hahaha she called him a stalker!

@Kagamimocchi i think this is where they are building their relationship... Lols, look at the hell master 😏 he's totally head over heels with our mc...

Chinese shit always devolves into a list of I can do this thing much better than everyone else. It’s so boring

this webtoon had a great beginning but sadly become really disappointing. i really liked the uncle but he turned out to be a pervy idiot character. also i feel like they are skipping too much and not explaining enough whats going on. could be the fault of the adaption. also where is the story heading, wtf is going on...?

This manga was boring at first, but I really like how this manga have turned out. The especially good part is her diplomacy skills and how she solve problems when somebody attacks her.

Yeah we can see her diplomacy skills in action in the last few chapters, with how she's slaughtering an entire clan just for a dumbass horse with horns and all

The best part is the many, many different styles of facial hair men are sporting in this manhua. So nice!! 👍

I never fail to be amazed by how these series are so bad. They always include ridiculous "betrayed for the lulz" back stories, have the MC reincarnate into the body of a malnourished girl that can instantly perform high level martial arts (nevermind that shes still malnourished), instantly meets a 10/10 powerful government official who becomes her love interest, etc. Its just copy pasted garbage and you cant even suspend disbelief due to the ridiculous "betrayed for the lulz" elements and the villains are obviously self inserts for the author's bullies, complete with ridiculous "look at me, im evil!!! mwahahahha!!!!" facial expressions everytime they do something.

I dont think its a coincidence that they are all webtoons that cant be published in paper format either.

Finally, the actual villainous daughter isekai that’s actually a villain.

There’s zero depth or zero explanation to the characters but tbh this is on par with pretty much all Chinese WN and dramas.

Users who are viewing this thread