The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Icebox

Class rep is thanos ??

Tbh I think he has a teleportation scroll jutsu ??

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, I can pretty much relate to the MC of this manhwa. The same situation happened to me but with different circumstances. Hell, I can relate to the MC's Contradicting Belief of "Not wanting something back" but still goes to "wanting something back". Sometimes, people likes to be selfish and wishes for things to go their just for once if you live a pretty shitty life. They are just times the you feel like that is the right decision but if you think about your actions deeply and think "I think this is wrong".

dang we are catching up to the raws aren't we. the time to wait months will be upon us soon. ;___; but seriously what is the class president's back story.

though I personally see the cracks as the cracks in the mc's mental strength handling this. but imo he really is expecting too much considering he is still trying play off being an older guy on ranchat.

When did hamin and joonwoo kiss

@Mitcha when hamin was first introduced seems she started having interest in him as of late tho she hasnt shown any romantic signs.

Dex-chan lover
@Agni him going after Yuri won't be much better, you are trading a a girl who treats him, like a creepy stalker for a girl that despite being his friend still prefers the jerkass who bullied him for years (yeah, I know Yuri seems to have moved on from her crush, but I think she is going to like Taeyang back now that he is in his redemption arc).

Double-page supporter
I really don’t like this main character dude always on some bs

character development seems to be two steps forward, one step back, but hopefully class president will talk some sense into mc and make him drop his bs

just like my life. i let my crush be happy with a other guy and it's been 10 years since they are together. listen young ones, don't ever act like this MC, love is a survival.

Dex-chan lover
Just let him think things through! Why the hell do you always come in between these crucial moments??

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like that the Mc is so obsessed with girl. If you won't do anything that would make her even know you exist then why are you angry. He should really reflect on himself first smh

This mc is the king of simps. Even after she trash talk him he wants to protect her.

Aggregator gang
Yuri is so proud of her body now lol quite the crazy change ;p

And stone "friend" dissapeared LMAO

I like Taeyang more now.
I can't really blame Seung ah.
the ML should just give up on her she doesn't like him and he put him self in a lot of awkward stations at least he is self aware of his behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread