The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Feelings

Group Leader
Click below to listen to the BGM!
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=702608&no=44&weekday=tue

@upsilon, the author just added 3 more chapters so rn we're at 58 in raws. The thing is, that you got to pay for it to read it early. But since we're not caught up, we might not catch up hopefully.

So that revelation about the rejection really changed the meaning behind Daehyun's actions... instead of taking the "just" route of getting rid of a stalker, he's getting rid of the competition...

I feel like MC really need to be bought down a peg here. It seems to me that Class Rep is an antagonist, but not one that is entirely malicious (unlike that Kim Taewon/ the guy in the hoodie).

On the other hand Class Rep better not be the last boss, or else that may confirm Sung-Ah as end girl, and at this point in the story I am not okay with that.

Thanks Again @ariette.

Dex-chan lover
@AsheriteAbyss13 textbook Hero Antagonist

@givemersspls Nah, it's pretty obvious he just deduced it.
First Joonwoo asked about his preferences in girls with a flimsy excuse for Sungah to show up matching those a few days later and he knows she has this ranchat friend that helps her a lot
then the day Sungah talked to him about the stalker Joonwoo was missing at watching the movie, for then the stalker stopping and succesively finding out from the stalker that another person tried to stop him back then
then he simply recognized him at the date from the tiny stature, mannerism and possibly voice
Also even if he were using ranchat it's not like he can really spy on others' conversations

@norjack2 well it seems he is sincerely annoyed by the fact that Joonwoo did objectively do some damage, as she is now emotionally stuck on a guy that doesn't actually exist, so there is no painless way out of it for her
and he was pretty levelheaded about it as he didn't want to fight him or anything, it was Joonwoo that snapped at him and became the aggressor looking like a deranged villain in some shots

at this point the class rep is just projecting. "ive never helped sungah secretly while hiding things from her" except he beat the shit outta that stalker and i doubt she knows about that.

But kinda strange class rep. He is the stalker in the story. Look how he knows evertyhing about Sungah moves, MC moves and MC moves at ranchat man

He brings Joonwoo with an inferiority complex but the real complex is on him. He can't accept when things not going as he wants, he wants to control evertyhing, he planned a perfect scenario but a "bug" came, a bug named Joonwoo /RanChat guy

@Entryhazard Honestly felt like the prez was purposely provoking him so that he would act and so that the prez would look completely righteous in the matter. Joonwoo was ready to leave, but then the prez laugh, denied it saying it was in it's head, then laid out things that, while true, were said knowing that he was emotionally unstable and could have been left at a later date.

Just to be clear, I'm not justifying Joonwoo's actions, just saying that the Prez wasn't justified either.

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa he knows about Sungah because they talk to each other, and about the ranchat guy because she tells him about often, and knowing what sungah knows allowed him to put two and two to easily figure out what Joonwoo was doing. It's not like he went out of his way to learn about them, the situation was laid in front of him.
If anything he was considerate enough to invite him to stop it and come clean instead of exposing him

Users who are viewing this thread