The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - What Do You Think?

Aaaah I like it, our MC came back to his dumb way ??? "why you asking to me ?" "Oh coz maybe I just want to know by your mouth ?"

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy just when thing's started to get good it's a pity we already catched up. Anyways, thx to the translator for such speed at translating the chapters!!!

@Ariette now you can take a break bro' (or sis') really thankful for your hardwork you monster ! You rock :D

Group Leader
gddmnt the author really love sungah that much, huh?
Bro, you really should go for Hamin.

It would be "good" if he forget sungah as a target, it would be an original path for a romance story, not like "first love first girlfriend". But completely forgetting her, as a friend for example

Dex-chan lover
Why are you asking me?
It would be too much of a good thing if he had actually moved on, but we all know he is going to throw himself in the meat grinder to help her.

Fed-Kun's army
>still thinking of Seo after the betrayal
>stop caring about sunigah(I wouldn't care if he wasn't still worrying over Seo)
>isn't going to learn martial arts for the future showdown(s)

JOOWOO THE FUCK? like I'm good with you not thinking of Sunigah romantically but could you like do the same with Seo ?

And Sunigah new Arc approaches? is he going back to RanChat for her or is he going to finally reveal he was, her Ranchat buddy? and good work class rep, you're sure protecting her pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you asking me?"

For some reason, I both like and dislike this answer.
On the one hand, he sounds like he's moved on from Sungah, and he's started to think about himself for a change.
However, when I take into consideration just how much he likes to play superman for the ladies, this answer makes it sound like something important is broken inside him.

Where ever this is going, it probably won't end well...

Dex-chan lover
Hamin... just why? stop talking about that background character that no one cares and i highly doubt any "redemption" arc will help her have shippers...
And im with most people right now... his answer at the end is good and bad at the same time... it LOOKS like he has moved on (and i hope he did), but at the same time i feel like he is just putting a facade about not caring about her anymore. I seriously hope this doesnt become the "sucka comeback arc"...

Double-page supporter
Moving past Sungah romantically is good. Being completely dismissive about someone who is supposed to be your friend being ostracized is kinda not great. I'd have preferred an "Oh, that's too bad," kind of answer.

Double-page supporter
Man dont tell me we are moving to the Lets Save Sungah redemption arc, the mc was just getting good. So far Yuri > Hamin at this point

Users who are viewing this thread