What Do You Think Happens When You Die?

Dex-chan lover
Hey, two threads in a row.

Let's get deep and philosophical for a minute. What do you think happens when you die? Maybe Reincarnation? perhaps Heaven and hell? or Rot in the ground? Cause mines the last one. No scientific evidence of a soul, and the brain houses your memories and personality. When it dies, so do you.

Dex-chan lover

I really should set up a dead man's switch. Can't let people know the degenerate shit on my PC.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
If I'm to take the intellectually correct option, I don't know. We have no evidence or insight into what happens after death, so any positive statement about after death cannot be proven.

Though I hope I can still read my yuri seggs manga

Group Leader

Although on a serious note what will happens when someone die is simply amazing. If you think about it you will be simply be an amazing compose and food source to mushroom and wild animals.

i want to bring today's politics. both may will have fun with the war.
if you ask which one meh.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it you will be simply be an amazing compose

i want to bring today's politics.
sunflowers-flowers.gif

Dex-chan lover
Although on a serious note what will happens when someone die is simply amazing. If you think about it you will be simply be an amazing compose and food source to mushroom and wild animals.

i want to bring today's politics. both may will have fun with the war.
if you ask which one meh.
Those mushrooms and wild animals can eat a fat one I'm getting cremated and shooting my ashes into space:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, my brother brought something interesting up since we're Christians and all. Since Bliss and Heaven are Subjective, wouldn't Heaven be the continuation of life, but suddenly everything goes right, and continues to go right forever?
Imagine! I could finally have all the time in the world to write my stories and worry not for anything else.
And that Quasi-Harem...

Users who are viewing this thread