The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Calm Before the Storm

Fed-Kun's army
All things considering, I'm... not too surprised to see Yuri bullying Sungah. If it was so obvious that even Hamin noticed that MC has a crush on Sungah, it shouldn't be unreasonable that Yuri has probably noticed that too. Once she found out that Sungah rejected the class rep (which isn't that hard to find out, thanks to gossip network), she probably wanted to use this to push Sungah back to the class rep so that MC wouldn't get a chance.

You know, though, as I was writing about the gossip network, I just realised one possibility: that it was Han Sol (you know, Sungah's friend - the same one that Taeyang accuses to be a gossiper back in ch 43?) that is instigating this all. This was probably why MC went on to provoke the class rep - despite it being a possible fight he is unlikely to win, he was also using this to see if class rep was the one that started this all. As MC stated, he certainly has more than enough motive for it - but despite that, I think that MC probably noticed that class rep wouldn't have done so - he's just going along with the ride since it benefits him, but that's it.

Me thinks that something in Han Sol snapped when Sungah told her that she rejected Class Rep. Either that, or Han Sol is trying to do a gambit to pressure Class Rep and Sungah together. ... But who knows, I'm speculating at this point. Let's see where this roller coaster goes next...

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wat YURI? as in 2nd best girl is doing this thing.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

I guess she wants to do things that done to her in the past

There must be a reason about this. Yuri herself knew the feeling of being bullied. She wouldn't change so much from those years she was gone that even her personality flips from being bullied to being a bully, would she?

I think Yuri just play the game to get some informations and keep to help Sungah in her way. Just a mask to infiltrate the enemy base lol
I still trust yuri, she isn't the kind of women who betrays. Hope so. I can think totaly wrong

Or maybe she really bully her... Think about it, Sungah has something with MC depressive situation + skipping 1 month of school etc. Hmm... Damn I can't wait one week bruh
We know that Yuri is Really affected by MC past condition / deep hole of depression
So maybe she sees Sungah act (when MC fought class rep and reached the very last degree of his depression) she has a vengeful mind or something like that...

Dex-chan lover
@sudzzuds what motivations would have Yuri to interfere with Sungah and Junu? She was never shown as loving him, and if she wants to help him moving past her she is actually having the opposite effect.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be impressed if author actually made Yuri a bitch. As it stands, while implicating, none of the dialogue actually explicitly points out that Yuri is anywhere near being a source of the grief, but she is certainly standing nearby. She is probably gonna wind up as some kind of double-agent/middleman.

And who the hell is that one student in the girls' bathroom not wearing uniform? Black shirt & jeans?

So this is reason why the rating went down a bit.
Hold on guys, hold on. Author just want to make fukken plot twist cliffhanger and picked up unexpected materials. Hahahah
I hope he doesn't make Hamin like this too someday.

I want to believe this is bait, guys. Taking into account how this author handles things, I should know that by now.

AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THIS AUTHOR?? I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE A WEAK SPOT FOR WELL DRAWN MANHWAS. THAT'S WHY I'M STILL HERE. BUT THE STORY IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. IT'S CONFLICT AFTER CONFLICT, MC IS ALWAYS ON THE LOSING SIDE, AND THE BULLIES ARE GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING. UGHH!!! ALL I'M HOPING FOR NOW IS THAT THE MC WILL STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH AND GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER. I'M WAY TOO DEEP TO BE STOPPING NOW. SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS RANT. I JUST NEEDED SOMEWHERE TO VENT MY PENT UP FRUSTRATIONS FROM THIS MANHWA.

Dex-chan lover
Society demands that you stay close to each other... but if society demands this.. why not just destroy it?

For sure Yuri, the victim of same style of bully, will not do the same, especially against her... childhood friend and savior. I think Yuri like double agent here. Looking forward to see what wiseful Hamin is plotting here too.
Isn't both these girls said about "don't fight alone"? And they are in same class.

Unless it's all just stupid fight for MC.

Aggregator gang
The story has gone quite shit. I can see how the author is trying to make the Sunah life miserable by thinking up some kind of stupid woman drama.. sigh. Bu the thing is, those girls have no real reason to hate her.

People needa stop complaining about how the story is going like jesus y'all go nuts when something doesn't go your way, I guess there's a Taeyang 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread