The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 71 - For Your Friend’s Sake

Ngl, Mc went the wrong path. Usually, the best solution is to confront the girl not deal it behind their back thinking you are doing what's best. Really Highschool anime way of thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like a set up. I'm sure a 4th party is gonna show up in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
nice, always nice to see my boi stop being indecisive and manning the fuck up. This situation unfortunately reminds me of when he liked thot #1 and doing things out of consideration for the girl he likes. But it's very different from back then and he isn't that desperate, immature, and 'weak' person anymore. Sucks he chose to go about it by lying and saying he didn't like tae-yang just to aggravate him, but I'll wait to see how it plays out from here.

Group Leader
wew this story went the full retardation route. I wonder what went through the author's head as he turned both the season's villain and MC into brainlets just to add this senseless drama. This is really screwing the overall value of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Mc should stop, take a deep breath and think: "WTF am I doing?"

Group Leader
Um what? Drumroll for Hamin to stop this fight?
Author kinda feel off on this one, plus Mc still hasn't learned and keeps making the same mistake 😓

This makes no sense. He wants to help Hamin by letting the guy thats using her get away with it and stop him from even getting hurt for things he did in the past? He doesnt want to help her he just doesnt want her to be mad at him for this guy getting beat up. So his answer is to let Hamin, who he considers a close friend that he owes a lot to, continue to be used without actually helping her at all so she wont dislike him? Hes even more indecisive than ever. wtf was all the previous character development for? You cant just pull the brakes on the mc's brain just to add a senseless arc development.

Why are you all talking like if Jun woo started being confident about himself again? ._. that never happened

Users who are viewing this thread