The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 71 - For Your Friend’s Sake

Dex-chan lover
@hyakaju
https://www.badatoon.com/pc_list.php?tn_id=311# judging by latest chapter, another storm is coming. bonus points for cat fight. lucky bastard junu.

Dex-chan lover
He really thinks because she seems happy with Mr. Psychopath now that in the long run she'll be happier if he protects him now? Come the fuck on. He's basically prescribing the blue pill/ignorance is bliss to her, but that falls apart from the obvious conclusion of the psychopathic world view this guy just spewed. He's going to use her then turn his back on her when he considers that use to be exhausted, or just perpetually exploit her. It seems really obvious to me that the emotional reaction here, regardless of self-esteem or other factors, if he cares about Hamin so much, is that he'd be enraged this guy is, to paraphrase his own words, using her. This isn't about "muh happy ending", this is about bad writing.

Just waiting for Junu to get his priorities 100% straight and pursue what he wants

now he is just acting stupid... I mean come on! would befriending someone like that be really ok??? I mean come on! no matter how you think of it that guy is the type to so easily betray you whenever he feels is good...

Creo que distorsiona la situación, si, el puede ser importante para ella, pero creo que ella no es una oveja indefensa para no entender, creo que debe saber dónde parar porque si no las cosas le explotarán y no de la manera que él quiere .

@givemersspls Wth, you are justified to do whatever you want if you can justify it yourself with your own moral code. If you need other's confirmation to do everything, you wont make by in life. :-o Of course, others will take actions by their own justification and moral system. :)

People are just fucking little robots roaming around the planet by their own coding.

Dex-chan lover
Joonwoo kinda pissing me off with he reasoning here, but I'm not gonna let on bad chapter ruin the whole story for me.
If that number increases, however...

Dude this is really messed up, man don't do things for others that's only bring you pain like the stacker incident. Do things for you self be bold about it. You think the sacrifice you made as friends has value but in the process you water your self. It's not to do something for your self .

Wait what, really just let him be, that guy needs to pay, I don't get his reacction, there are times where words are no necessary and in those moments you can use violence, this is one of those situations, and MC is just geting in the way.
Espera que, en serio solo deja que se desahogue, ese tipo necesita pagar, por lo que no entiendo por que reacciona así, hay momentos en que las palabras están de mas y es en esos momentos en los que la violencia es la única solución, y esta es una de esas situaciones y ahora el prota solo se esta entrometiendo donde no lo llaman.

trash MC

I feel guilty coz for some moments I thought he was similar with 8man

Double-page supporter
Like our delinquent said, our MC doesn't know right from left.

Teen hormones. He thinks Hamin is either in love/relies on the guy and wants to protect that even if he ruins all his own relationships.

Teen logic is screwed up by intense social pressures. For example, being honest to a teen is not ratting on your friend, even when doing so means lying - in other words, the exact opposite.

Junwoo thinks that he's making the best of a bad situation because he hasn't had enough experience to know better

Users who are viewing this thread